Tuesday In the House Now Cause it's Morning :)

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Tuesday In the House Now Cause it's Morning :)

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:41 am

Tuesday, In the house now cause it's Morning :) and I needed to write you all !! Remember DH left his lap top at the office and mine is in Florida .......well the main one is in the house... Last night we slept in the motorhome....as we figured best too.. I mean you know wake up in the middle of the night and have to visit dear John !!! be a surprise if ya did...soooo we all marched out into the rig...Critters and DH and I....(that sounds like the Bridge on the River Kwai)..LOL anyway it was really neat.. I told him just keep in mind how comfy it is..Watch TV in bed .. set the timer as you know you fall asleep with it on... The critters went into their crates and settled right in after their apples and cookies...aaaaaah life is good ...only thing I had to get up let the critters out and make a dash in my night gown to come into the house..DH is still out in the rig and will take his shower...I'm here with all of you and gonna fix coffee soon...very soon....:) now let's see ..my oh my

Fernie what are you doing up so early... goodness I loved that family story..So that's why you are like you are...I mean everything with you always has a ring of laughter...LOL See, it just comes natural... :)

Getup n'go...(Janice) I can fully understand you madness of having a Class A.. I feel the same way..I'm extremely comfortable... mine has all the bells and whistles but yet it's simple ..in I don't have the glitz..My sole purpose was to house my Critters and me to go to Dog shows..and later down the road it became my Salvation to get away from the Mad Mad World...LOL and yes, when my Toad ( Saturn Relay ) is connected.. I is big and long...and that's a good feeling too...
So yes, reading your column on your Rig... I fully understand... You put us all in your Drivers Seat.. ..Beep Beep.. :)

Carold...(Carol) is asking if we is Legal or not.. check that one out..boy could I get into Big Trouble I mean I can say things easily and go from one extreme to another...where does that put me Mentally !!!!... LOL

Asirimarco (Ann) Now in hers she's taking us back to Baby Steps...(See Carold) uh oh.. what a work on our Memory Banks...a good one...come on... what else have we not forgotten...LOL

Excel ...Is back in town :) Hey there... welcome home...and by the way..did you happen to take any pictures... You know you've got a lot of catching up...and we'll wait.. but sure would like to catch it from your View....Good your home with us !!
Oh and Excel... I like to use the term " No Grass Grows Under Our Feet " :lol:

Liz... oh my stars those pictures from Ketchikan.. I'm off to Alaska.. whether it be in a rig or on a tour.. man oh man.. I love it.. I loved that Eagle.. I could actually see him skimming the water and grabbing that fish.. geeez.. Oh .. this is an column you just can't miss.. and re visit it over and over... What a sight to see !!!

NakedPupsforMe..(Micki) I see my whole post was lost..but I'll re post again... anyway.. it's a very interesting topic one we all have to address .. when we are hooked in an area and there is only Electric and Water but no dump ..other than moving to dump or carrying the dump in that Blue Dingy....... a Topic that's gonna happen when I go to meet up with Jill...LOL but good thing I'm only gonna be there a few days...my tanks are big enough to hold plus they have showers..No biggy !! ..but do read that column good one !! Actually Boondocking with some frills :)

Redetotry.. (BJ) I am so looking forward to meeting you when we're all in Florida...Now listen up.. we will set up a group..and that will be in the working...just keep us posted when you leave and where you are ..Ya hear !!!

RetiredHappy (Karen)...I'm still checkin to see how those numbers are coming along for the Texas GTG and all that you have getting planned....So all if you are gonna be in that area ya don't want to miss that one !!!

Mtngal..(Diana ) .did you get your shopping done... and did you buy more that what you needed...Don't ya just love when you go into the store for "Just One thing" and come out with arms full... darn where was my list when I needed it ...or if you go food shopping don't go in hungry...LOL

Paulette.. Way to Go... YOU Spotted what I did !! Alright you is on the ball...and You even won the prize...cause I'm still figuring...What prize did ya go for :) mmmmmmmm guessing now... and knowing Frugal Beth too LOL Ok, Beth...fess up what did ya give her... hahahaha...

Sunseeker ( Jill) Good to see you are using my Crock Pot recipe and making many style dishes with it.. It's a good one and it's oh so simple...them are mind kind of dishes...yep...it's good eatin'...

Oh by the way all...the newest GTG which kind of just came together rather quickly is in New Jersey... Now I know it's around the bend..but geeez look at it this way...ifn' you're in the area..it's a quick fix to some fun...in Freehold, New Jersey..at a County Camp... Electric and Water... and they have showers...and dump station as ya leave... Ok..so why not join Sunseeker (Jill) and Me Barbzeee...for some laughs... I promise ya.. it will be laughs !! and some food too :)

Echo, I missed you yesterday morning... I sure hope you got your keester here for coffee...You gals all ready too...cause you know I am .. I mean to tell you.. I really love it when you all get to gabbing.. we go from one area to another and Lord help those in betweens.... oh and on another quick note...Getup n'go...(Janice) glad you didn't get really hurt bad...man it really aches when you get older...falling as a kid.. you cry get it out of the way ..brush it off and start running.. now I fall I'm down for the count and complain and complain and take lots of asprin...LOL doesn't get any better any time soon either...then pull the.. oh the weather is gonna be bad I can tell from my aches and pains...LOL

Ok. the table is set and all the cups, glasses and paper plates are out... I have biscuits and jelly...that's it.. but you can bring anything your heart desires...just have your butt seated and tell all..cause Dear Zeee is listening....What's on your agenda for today.....

PS......Welcome home B Creamer ( Bonnie) oh wait your New name... Relaxing 101..by the way I like that name too.. good to have you back where you belong..(no not Dolly) LOL

May your Adventures be Great Ones and your Journey be Safe too

God Bless........

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Tuesday In the House Now Cause it's Morning :)

Postby Echo » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:15 am

Oh my goodness it sure is morning and Barbz is at it early!!! LOL

My butt is sitting, my eyeballs at half mast, don't know if they're half awake or half asleep?, second mug of coffee is in my fist and I'm a working on getting my day started. Groan, I think they're still half asleep cause they keep dragging shut! Went to bed at 10:05 pm and whew I wish I was still snugged up in bed sleeping. If'in there was a sleepy smilie it sure wouldn't be able to match me for yawning. Sure didn't enjoy hearing the alarm go off this morn.

Yesterday at work was incredibly boring. Calls were slow, people were grumpy, both customers and employees, Managed to get only one payment all day from a customer. It wasn't bad, but still not enough to pull her all the way out of collections and get her account current. The closer to the end of the month it gets the harder it gets. The supervisors will be ragging and riding our butts to get them payments from now till the 31st. If we manage to stay ahead of our 'competition' the company and supervisors get pretty good dang bonuses from BOA. They must be really good ones too? Cause this month the BIG boss announced that they will be drawing 10 names out of the 'hat' of employees that have gotten payments for the company in the last 2 weeks. For every payment we get they give us tickets for and for those tickets they are drawing for prizes. Ipod shuffles, X-boxes, WII's, Ipod touches and I forget what else. Rather than the prize I would just as soon they give me the money!!! LOL

Ok, it's getting to be that time. Need to swill more coffee and think about getting my butt ready for work. BLECH!!!

Hope ya'll have a great day. Be safe and have fun.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Redetotry » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 am

I'm up and had my coffee so guess I'm ready for the day. I made Winnie go out back to potty with her brothers this morning and she was not happy until I pointed out the 'big game' lurking on the screen door, a huge Cicada. I brushed it down for her and she pounced on it, then too late, I remembered her last encounter with one, she grabbed it as it was trying to fly away and I had to dislodge it from her tiny throat! She is so spoiled, when her leg was hurt I couldn't let her run in the fenced back yard so I would take her out front with me on a leash to get the paper and do her business. Now she still wants to go with me and will fling herself on her back and go limp, sort of like a two year old in a tantrum when I suggest she should go out back with the boys.
Glad you all had a comfy night Barbz, and a happy day to all.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:54 am

Good Morning!

I'm here and bringing in a plate of cinnamon buns! With frosting! Mmmmm.... coffee tastes great this a.m. Zeee!

If you have a Walmart with a grocery in it, look for bags of frozen cinnamon buns, 12 in a bag. And packets of icing for them. All you do is let them rise for about 3 hours and bake and then add the icing. I do the whole bag at once,... then put baked and iced buns on a cookie sheet (cut apart) and freeze,... take out when frozen and put in zip lock bags,... then you can get one at a time and because they are pre-frozed before bagging they don't stick together.

so this a.m. I am headed back to car dealer to get the repair on my Ford Escape finished. Then,...... if I'm very lucky I'll get back to the campground by early afternoon. I'll be in and out from today until Sunday,.... gotta camp now because before you know it snow will be flying again here in the northeast. (usually by late Novemeber.)

so,....have a great day everyone!
Cedar518

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 am

Morning gals, and a clink 'o the mug to ya. Nice to know you spent a comfy night, Barb and much closer than the motel! It would be pretty hard to take the critters to a motel anyway!! Hope your problem gets fixed soon.

Make some people pay up Echo. We want you to win a prize! It must be hard to do what you're doing especially with the economy in such a mess as it is. I bet lots of families have hit rock bottom that never had credit problems before. Most likely, you hear some awfully heartbreaking stories. Of course I'm sure there are a handful out there that just don't give a rip and don't take financial obligation seriously. Still, not a "happy job" is it? I trained and worked as a Respiratory tech years ago and the pay was great, but I couldn't be happy there. I found it very difficul to be around sick people all day. Although I got lots of satisfaction to be able to give them care and relief, it sure brought my spirits down. I was glad when another job opportunity came around and I could fix sick machines instead, and laugh with my co-workers.

Have fun on your camp-out, Cedar. It sure is a lovely place you're returning to! No matter what your day has in store, ladies, I hope it's a good one for you. Be safe!
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby oliveoil » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 am

Good morning everyone-- I'm dragging this morning!!!!!1
Have NOT gotten myself organized as to where I'm going to start today & what all I plan on getting packed! And sorted & organized to move or sell!
I got down most all of the curtains in the house yesterday & got them washed & packed to move---still more to do today!
I'm washing quilts-- & big stuff before I move as I have an extra large washer & dryer here & a small sized stack able when we move--
I had to go to town yesterday on business---so I had the oil changed in the car---so that is done!
I need to call the new utility companies today-to get accounts set up-so when we know for sure the date of closing they can come out & do a reading & it will be on & in our names!
The attorney we hired that was recommended to us to do the contract & closing of the new home is a real BUTT---so I spend extra time praying all goes well with the closing with him!!!!!!
I want to transplant some of my flowers & house plants to move with me--- I can't take them all----& will have to sell a lot of them----- but that is really relaxing to me to work with them--so today when I need a break I will transplant some flowers to move with me!
It is cooler this morning-------- but supposed to be a HOT one again today!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day------ & Cedar you get back out camping & enjoying again!!!
later --OO
oliveoil

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 am

Good Morning! I'm up & it is still morning. I'm running in neutral or reverse today. Just one of those days. But it all seems to come together somehow. I'm digging out all my books on the Allegro & studying. You ladies have inspired me to research & learn what I can. DH is not doing it to suit me! :lol: :lol: A woman on a mission!! Hope you all have a wonderful day, and Barbzeee I hope you get your plumbing fixed! :D
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby khenrie » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:48 am

Mornin' girls!

Not much to report here this morning, but that's good, cause catching up with all of you is leaving me exhausted!

Just want to curl up in front of my puter this morning with my coffee and protein bar (would rather have those cinnamon rolls!) and just read and read.

Ya'll have a great day!
Choose to be happy!

Kimberly
Wife to Randy, mom and grandma
1999 Four Winds Chateau 31'
Photos from our 2011 Travels http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1935970031534.2115989.1010845598&l=5be7ea1322
khenrie

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Well, it's a "Good Evening" to all of you from me......have not been on the laptop all day......laundry and going to the eye doctor's with my FIL today has had me hopping......lol......So I haven't read any posts yet....will get busy now.....hope everyone had a good day....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Return to Morning Coffee