Fantastic.. It's Friday Morning

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Fantastic.. It's Friday Morning

Postby Barbzeee » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 am

Fantastic, It's Friday Morning...We've made it through the storm...Beth rode out Dolly and all is well ..well cepting MSN ..Now there's a major malfunction...somewhere maybe over a rainbow they will get it up and running..all the places that I go to...well I get a blank page..even the Messenger comes and goes....ooooooooh what's a body to do...How is it in your neck of the woods..are ya digging out..did ya get much damage and rain... Now I know we needed it..but oh my....let's see what's everyone up too.......

Cedar..she's done gone camping...in that sweet baby of her's...I sure hope she takes some inside pictures.. that Chalet is really neat lookin'

Carolinagal, (Carol) she's at her daughters but soon to be shoving off towards Colorado...Watch for her ..she may pass ya on the road...Wave :)

Carold, (Carol) she's on the coast of Maine...which by the way... is really a neat view and some great Seafood...Carol ya hearing me... and oh..you by any chance stopping in at LL Bean...one of my favorite places too...LOL you can do some shopping in there !!!

Mtntophoundz..(Mollie).. Lord help you gal... you just a rushin' and getting that time down for that jaunt in the morning...LOL did we make it in the schedule... don't worry about setting patterns.. they've been set before I'm sure by most of us !!! You is still ok in my book :)

Ava, wow..you were up early yesterday.. I know you had to have many cups of coffee...LOL but was good seeing you !

NakedPupsandMe ( Micki) You are a good soul... I use to do a lot of rescue of my breeds years ago..and boy your house gets filled quickly.. but you know when you get those darlings taken care of ..just the look they give you..some only a short time and other for years..it's a reward of it's own...God Bless... and enjoy that camping..even if it's just down the road..it's still a Get A Way..

Sunseeker..(Jill) Ok dear.. fess up .. how did your dinner come out... I read your happenings.. and was smilin' cause it wouldn't be the first time I've heard that happen.. and yes, I've done my share for sure... but surprisingly the results were good...maybe a little hotter than normal..but hey a cold beer could wash that down ...LOL Ok.. we're waiting

RVGranny (Lori) You did good !! A recipe and an Afghan...all at the same time.. yep.. you rate high ... and I'm gonna make that Afghan when I go to Florida... oh by the way.. 20 lbs of Pasta is not a lot of pasta for an Italian.. and uh hum.. Sicilian too by the way... Now I know you are in my neck of the woods LOL.... Looks good !!!!

Snowball (Sheila) good to see you and can't wait to hear where you and your DH are heading... check out all our little nooks and crannies.. we keep coming up with more surprises and ifn' ya get a chance post in the rig section too.. You know us Sheila..we is just a great bunch of Nosy gals..

Getup N' go... (Janice) I'm anxious to see that spiffy new doo.. went lookin for ya this morning..and I know we all are waiting... but girl....you have them looks and I'm sure you'll be a show stopper with the "new" you.. Lots of Mopeds being rented I'm sure ...:)

Ok, gals... you all must have been busy getting ready to head out..I've got all the goodies on the table and the cups set...Echo, I know you are right next too me..and we're ready to greet the gals as they come wandering in.... I'm really hungry this morning too... sooooooooo gonna make some good biscuits with some sausage..ooooooh that's sounding better already..and coffee is perking......

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey Safe..

God Bless
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Fantastic.. It's Friday Morning

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 am

WooHoo! I've never been the first one to post after Barbzeee! I'm up early to go to the dog show here for a while then off camping! I'll be going back & forth but it will still be nice to "get away" for a while! Hope all of you have a wonderful day!

And way did you have to say sausage biscuits?? I see a trip to the drive thru in my future! ;)
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:04 am

Ok half of my pot of coffee is gone now. Opps! The thing just shut itself off. I love the auto 2hr timer on the coffee pots.
Shade has had her morning run around the yard a couple of times while I've stood on the back porch in my tent sized nitie holding my mug of coffee. Kelly's finishing up her morning routine in the bathroom, I can hear her brushing her teeth. And I'm finally dressed sitting here typing with my last 'house' mug right smack dab in front of me between my arms. Hmmmm? Today is payday, yep the pigeon pooped today in the bank account! LOLOL I know the only reason Kelly is up and finished her routine so early is cause she is planning on breakfast at Burger King! Any other morning it's drag, drag, drag for her. :lol:
I think David is up too as his Honey dog just came wandering out. Guess I had better open the back door and let her out.
Friday, ~sigh~. I will be singing TGIS tomorrow at 5pm. This is our regular Saturday to work 8hrs. We only get Sunday off this week. And danged if'in they didn't ask us to work. NO WAY!!! They aint getting this old broad to work 12 or more days straight.
Well here she is in all her glory all dressed and prepping her lunch kit. hehehe She's gonna be busting my butt to hurry and get out the door so that we have time for Burger King.
Hope everyone has a super great day. Be safe
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Mtntophoundz » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:29 am

Good Morning! I am almost through my first cup and then I have to get ready to leave. My little jaunt yesterday at school look a lot longer than we had expected. What normally takes us 3 hours took 5 1/2 and then we finally just left taking the part we can do at home with us. So I still have about 5 more hours before I am finished. :shock: I didn't set down until 9pm last night. Then I couldn't sleep to boot. Today is going to be a whopper! Well the coffee is gone, time for a shower! Have a wonderful Friday all!!!!
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby carold » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:13 am

It's been raining and foggy for the last 2 days. Now this is what I expected from the coast of Maine. But, that hasn't stopped the lobsters from being harvested and I'm taking full advantage. Trying to decide if we're going to move on today or not. Too much for my brain and not enough java, so on to another cup. Thanks for the summary updates, Barbzee. On busy days they make catching up a little easier. :D carold
carold

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 am

OOOO.........I slept late this morning!!! 7:30 is late for me.....lol...Boy, what a difference in temp. this morning as compared to last Friday......56F right now in the woods......Ernie's off to mow lawns and Bud is still sleeping......can't be too long getting my motor going cause our DIL and sweet granddaughter, Ava, are coming to visit today!!! I can't wait.....She turned 18mos. this week and is just full of it.....lol.....

Glad you like the afghan and the lasagna recipe, Barb........took me awhile to get it uploaded cause of the leaves, but love sharing with the gals...

Well, you all have a good day.....will check back often..

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Sunseeker » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 am

Morning...I'm finally up ((yawn)). Where is everyone today? It seems more quiet than usual in here. I remember, Cedar's going camping and OO is off to sign papers...and Beth is probably nursing a headache, ;) (C'mon, bethers, Barb's got a cup of strong coffee waiting for you). Nice to see those of you that did make it though!

My pepperoncini (jalepeno) beef was delish! It made a ton. I served it as a main meal. It was spicy and very tender. Tommy thought it was a little too dry but I had reserved the juices and he ladeled a bit on the meat and his potato then said it was real good! We like spicy so it was a real treat. Lots of good leftover ideas: I will try it next shredded on a hoagie roll. I'm sure the melted cheese on top will add moisture enough. In burritos it will work fantastically.

Thanks for sharing this simple meal idea Barbzeee. It's one I'll make again. Good to know any degree of spicy peppers can be used, but these little critters might have overshadowed the garlic too much. I know, an Italian sin, right Barb? :o
Last edited by Sunseeker on Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 am

WOOHOO, Friday, and no school today, that means I have a 3 day weekend. Gonna
get a few extra things done, then only 4 more days of school till the summer session
ends. Already have the washer goin and the dogs have been out, ate and out again
and they went back to bed, :lol: I should feel blessed for that cause then they aren't
bugging me for attention and I can read the forum without them trying to type over
me, :lol:
Ok, I'm on my third cup of coffee now and that will get me out in the yard to do early
morning yard stuff before it gets too hot.
Catch ya all later when I come in from the heat.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby khenrie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:51 am

Morning! Almost got my one and only cup of coffee down for the day... then I'm on to water and peppermint tea.

Up and at 'em just a little early this morning, putting my tortilla soup together and into the crock pot for tonight's dinner. Did all the chopping/slicing of cheeses and vegies for appetizers and now just home to put it all together in about 15 mins tonight.

I'm really nervous about our little get together tonight. After 11 years of living here (near hubby's family) this is the first time us ladies have EVER done anything together, just us. Strange, huh? So, if you think of us tonight, send some good wishes to the gathering of mom-in-law and sisters-in-law and I tonight. Send some good wishes to the guys and kids too - lol - they are also having a sleepover! Not sure who will have more fun!

Anyway - I'll be checking in on your posts today... off to catch up now.

Have a great day!
Choose to be happy!

Kimberly
Wife to Randy, mom and grandma
1999 Four Winds Chateau 31'
Photos from our 2011 Travels http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1935970031534.2115989.1010845598&l=5be7ea1322
khenrie

Postby retiredhappy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:01 am

Morning all ya'll. Am on 2nd cup and eyes now open. Still painting. The one good thing that has come out of nothing much to do here in Douglas is that I'm getting my rig's cupboards painted. Not sure if I'll get done before I head out. Was going to leave the 27th or 28th of August but am thinking about moving the depart date up. Now that its getting closer, I'm missing my daughter and GD. I'm so ready to leave.

Carold eat some lobster for me - love lobster tail, yummmm.

Always good to hear from Sparkle. So glad she landed where she's happy. Don't think I could do without my computer for days at a time.

Well, dogs prancing at the door so I had better get going.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Getupngo » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:49 am

Aaaaah! For me it's SATURDAY! Yesterday was my Friday and I was bone-tired. I'm workin' on getting a new picture ... by the time we can slow down enough at work to take a picture ... I've got helmet-hair. LOL. We have a lovely Lavendar farm here in full bloom ... I'd like to go there to sit for a picture ....
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Bethers » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:18 am

Just stopping in quickly before I rush off to town. Yep, slept in this morning - today is my Sunday - so my last chance to sleep in :) Of course, staying out till 1 couldn't have been the reason, either, could it? Now, now Jill - lol - you caught me, you did. Unfortunately I don't drink coffee - so getting up is dragging for me some days :)

That said, I was up and walked Peaches to the beach, then have been doing my website work first today, cuz I wasn't sure if I'd have time during business hours when I get back. Going for my consultation appt today on the permanent liner. She and I will decide if we think it'll work for me (and me if I want to spend the money - I'm such a tightwad on things for myself - but this is something I've wanted to do for a long time!)

OK - I'm catching the noon trolley (can't beat it for 25 cents!) so I best get moving.

Have a great day and I'll catch up on my reading here when I get home this afternoon, I hope.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Morning Coffee