Lordy I'm gonna faint!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Lordy I'm gonna faint!

Postby carold » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 am

If I had known you were having a birthday GTG with a bunch of Alfa owners, I wouldn't have batted an eye :D carold
carold

Postby JanJer » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:12 am

Ummmm...Jenny, what are Dream potatoes??

Glad the party went well and glad that Dan doesn't have any lumps on his head ;)

Jan
ImageImage
Roughin' It Smoothly
Jan, Jerry, Roada the Chi and Sass the Cockatiel
JanJer

Postby SeeyaGal » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Dream Potatoes is a mashed potato recipe that is in the recipe section, I think Pat posted it? I'm making them Wed so they only have to be reheated on Thursday, also going to make the sweet potato's Wed and then reheat the next day with the mini marshmellows on top.
That way I do not have dishes everywhere dirty on Thurs.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Sparkle » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Now Jenny, aren't you glad I made a left turn onto 8 instead of coming in and knocking at your door. Sounds as if I could have slid right in there and no one would have noticed. Everybody would have thought the woman with the accent was with someone else! Darn, I missed all that great food too. :lol:
Sparkle

Postby SeeyaGal » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:32 am

We had a good time and you would have had a blast Sparkle....they may have tried to talk you into an Alfa though lol. Someone left a chair here and we have no clue whose chair it is. :?
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Previous

Return to General Talk