Moving On Again

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Moving On Again

Postby asirimarco » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Well we finally left Indiana - Spent a couple of days in Saint Louis and are now in Oklahoma City for a couple of days. Have to be in Vegas by Thanksgiving. Cold and rainy weather but guess Indiana is having snow so we are doing okay. Today the wind was blowing pretty hard. Glad to get stopped and the RV park even has WiFi and cable TV.
Us getting ready to leaveImage
Visited Budweiser Brewery in St Louis - beautiful horses and buildingshe stable building
one of the horses
inside of one of the buildings
really interesting tour -
asirimarco

Re: Moving On Again

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi Carol,
wow,...that's a magnificent building. Sure would love to see those Clydesdale horses,... I really like draft horses. glad your travels are going ok!
Cedar518

Postby avalen » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 pm

wow, thats an awesome picture looking up, and I love those clydesdales, they are just
so big!!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:24 pm

So glad to hear things are going good - unfortunately, the wind seems to be everywhere - not the best for driving - but I think it's going to start to get better. I hope so for your sake.

Great pictures. I've been on a couple beer tours, but never that one even though I've been to St. Louis several times. Did you sample the beer?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Love the pictures. Hope your weather improves.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to General Talk