Latest push for Washington!!!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Latest push for Washington!!!

Postby Nasoosie » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:07 pm

I don't know if this link will work on here, or not, but I will try it right now....if it doesn't work, I will remove the whole post! I am so excited!!

http://www.yourchoiceforchange08.org/in ... F2aWduZQ==

You will have to copy and paste it into a new window, unless you can click on it!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Re: Latest push for Washington!!!

Postby Bethers » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm

LOL Soos - AARP has been doing those great videos where you can insert your name - I posted one here on getting out to vote before the election. This is another AARP one - but by giving the link the way you did, it's with your name in it :) Still well worth watching these - they really are good.

And to click on a link in the forum without losing the forum page, just right click the link and select to have it open in a new window.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Latest push for Washington!!!

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:39 pm

AWWWWW>>>>>was hoping it was a link on which you could add whatever name you wanted and send it to a friend. Oh well.....sorry about that!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Return to General Talk