Back in Port A

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Back in Port A

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 pm

I already miss all the ladies and fun - but wanted to let everyone know I got back safely. Winds picked up the last hour so I drove slower than normal. Filled with gas before coming on the island ($1.84) and discovered it's down to $1.99 on the island! Good deal. Have been being stopped everywhere to see how my vacation was - and then others have been knocking on my door constantly. Leaving in 20 minutes for my Sunday night steak and poker -

Hope everyone is having a great night and I'll catch up on the boards, I hope, tomorrow (although I work 6-3 - got a notice there's a meeting of the housekeeping staff at 2 - and there is an employee dinner at 6 - so who knows - might be Tuesday night before I have a second to myself :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Back in Port A

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Glad you got back okay. I sure enjoyed meeting Beth and all the ladies. Was having so much fun I now don't know what to do with myself. Jill and Tommy are nextdoor to me at Guadalupe for a couple of days. Today we just loafed and Jill is trying to catch up on her TV watching. Tomorrow we take her furbaby to the vet to get her stitches out. See ya in March.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Hi Beth, glad you and Peaches are back safely. And that Karen, Jill and Tommy are keeping the fun alive.

Best to all from here in the overcast and chilly Adirondacks!
Cedar518

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:26 am

Glad you got home safely.....It's been blowing here all day....right now it's kinda' rocking the 5er gently....hope it stays "gently"... :o :lol: We love the area and hope to visit you some time soon.....We've been fishing with Donna & Mike on the pier here at the NAS base. Haven't caught anything yet, but enjoying the warm weather and company....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Nasoosie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks for checking in, Beth! Glad to hear you are back safe and sound. Gas prices are looking wonderful out there now!

Have a good time getting back into the swing of work!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Return to General Talk