Here in McMinnville

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Here in McMinnville

Postby Fernie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:17 pm

I haven't posted a lot of what is going on here in McMinnville since we got hme from convention in South Carolina. Bash and I have kept the roads hot between here and Murfreesboro/Smyrna. Bash has been seeing all her new Doctors. She saw a Kidney Dr. here in McMinnville, her primary in Murfreesboro, a gynecologist, her cardiatric Dr., and most recently an orthopedic surgeon---all in Murfreesboro. That is in addition to lab tests, cat scans and ultra sounds.

I have been seeing my chiropractor in Smyrna about 3 days a week. She almost has my hip back in place which has bothered me since I was in Detroit. She will probably release me Monday. I'll call her when I need to see her. The last 2 weeks we have made 9 trips to Murfreesboro/Smyrna!! I have an appointment Monday, Tobie has a ver appointment Tues, and Bash has pre-admission lab tests Wed. They have tentavely scheduled knee replacement for Bash on Nov. 17th. That pushes our trip to Arizona back to some time in January. That is what we have been up to here!! Just thought I'd update ya'll!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Re: Here in McMinnville

Postby Fernie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Tobie has a vet appointment---not a ver appointment. This will be his first visit to the new vet for his yearly shots.
Fernie

Postby Liz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:33 pm

I'm sorry you have to spent all that travel time just to go to doctors. Hope you're both well enough soon to do some "real" traveling!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Fernie and Bash,.... hang in there gals,... you will both be ready to travel come New Years! I'll be waiting to hear your adventures in 2009!
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks for the update. I'm glad your hip is feeling better - and I'm glad Bash is going to get surgery on the knee - and then that will slowly be healing and feeling better. I hope all the other doctor appts have things going good - hate hearing that you're having to spend so much time to see so many drs - but do understand how it's necessary.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby oregontocal » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:27 pm

For a second I thought you were in the Pacific Northwest as we used to live in McMinnville, Oregon. It's between Portland and Salem, used to be pretty much out in the country, but no longer. Still a pretty nice place, though.

Seeing all kinds of doctors can't be fun, but hopefully things will get better soon.
oregontocal

Postby Fernie » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:34 am

From what I understand, there are only to McMinnville's in the U.S. Some folks left here and moved to Oregon and named the place they settled McMinnville. LOL
Fernie

Postby avalen » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 am

oh my goodness, you are so busy wearing out the tires :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Fernie » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 am

Good thing I'm retired from Bridgestone--huh?? LOL Wearing out those tires keeps my pension coming in!! ha
Fernie

Return to General Talk