Woooo Hoooooo

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Woooo Hoooooo

Postby Fernie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 pm

I just pick my laptop from the computer place. Cost $125 but that is cheaper than a new computer. My set-up with the desktop just took the fun out of being on-line much. Had it set up in front of my recliner an had to use the keyboard in my lap and a magazine and mouse on the chair arm. Every time I really wanted to read something, I had to lean up and I couldn't put my feet up on the recliner. I am happy now!! Gonna have to drop by the campfire and grab a bottle to celebrate!! LOL!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Re: Woooo Hoooooo

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Great news! Here .... I just grabbed one down and popped the top for you,... take it,....all you got to do is celebrate! :lol:
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Don't know what I'd do without my laptop - got so used to it - don't think I'll ever want anything else again :) So glad yours is back and you can be comfortable now chatting. Enjoy the beer that Cedar opened for ya.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Fernie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Thanks Cedar!! I needed that!! HA HA
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby asirimarco » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:44 pm

what would we do without laptops! glad yours is up and running again. just never sit it on the floor in a moving RV - too easy to accidently step on it - voice of experience - broke screen - throw out and buy new. cost as much to get new screen as new laptop. Enjoy yours.
asirimarco

Return to General Talk