Happy Birthday SeeyaGal

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Happy Birthday SeeyaGal

Postby Paulette » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am

Jenny, I don't do pictures so nothin fancy here. Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Re: Happy Birthday SeeyaGal

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:09 pm

Yes, Happy Birthday, Jenny!!! Hope your day is full of great fun and wonderful surprises!!!

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Happy, Happy Birthday Jenny! Hope you have lots more of them and we get to share them all with you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby oliveoil » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:07 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings to you dear one!!!!!!!
Hope you have had a terrific day & will have a very blessed year!!!!!!!!
oliveoil

Postby Mtntophoundz » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:32 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope its a great one!

Hugs!!!
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Happy Birthday to YOU!
Cedar518

Postby Echo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday tooooOOOoooOOOOo YOU! :D
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:59 am

Thanks everyone I had a great time yesterday! We arrived to Chimicum to the Escapee Park where our friends have a lot here, weather was sunny and a great travel day. Got all set up and then had Happy Hour and talked about our trip to Alaska. Brent & Diane want to go soon. Then we went over to Port Hadlock to the Ajax Cafe. Great food and you get to wear hats there so Diane and I wore one but the guys didn't. I noticed that very few put the hats on but was neat seeing the ones who did.
Afterwards we went into Port Townsend for Ice cream. Port Townsend is known for all their Victorian homes and stores, I love shopping there and plan on going tomorrow and get me something for my birthday. The Wooden ships will be there too so it will be cool to take photo's of them. I did not get a chance to see them in Tacoma.
Jenny & Diane
I'm wearing the Birthday Princess hat that looks like a birthday cake and candles

Jenny, Diane,Brent & Dan
people at the Ajax Cafe with hats on the walls, we only noticed 6 other people wearing hats out of the crowded Restaurant. Food was great and llots of it! I could only eat half my dinner so I have some for lunch today.

Tomorrow we are going back to Port Townsend to see the Wooden ships and go shopping. I just love all the Victorian houses and shops there. We'll be here a week in Chimicum and then on the 12th head to Ocean Shores to have fun at the Ocean with ours Cousins and some more friends. Weather is sunny and cool. Time to get motivated and go ride my bike around the Escapee Park checking out the lots. Our friends Brent and Diane have a lot here and fixed it up really cute. I'll post a photo later.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Bethers » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:07 pm

I love the hat you're wearing - would have wanted that one or a similar one. Love wearing hats like that for fun.

Jenny, hope I'm not out-of-line here - but have you lost some weight? You always look so beautiful, but that first pic and my first thought was that you have lost weight. Whether you have or not - you look great - and you do look good in pink!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:55 pm

Happy Birthday
Sorry it's late at my Mom's and didn't get on the computer yesterday. It looks like you had a ball will have to remember that restruant if I ever make it back to Port Townsend
Talk with you later
sheila
snowball

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 pm

I found the website for the Ajax Cafe, I love it there!!
http://www.ajaxcafe.com
No Beth I don't think I have lost any weight and a wide angle lens does not make me look any better!!! Gotta remember that and use the other camera!!! Aaaagh!! :o :shock: :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:17 pm

OMG!! In the picture with the hats on the walls and the group at the table, the lady in the lower left with the light blue vest looks exactly like I remember my Mom looking when she was a bit older than me!! My Mom has been gone for 15 yrs now. Wow, that took my breath away!
AlmostThere

Postby Fernie » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 am

I'm late Jenny----but happy belated birthday!!
Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 am

So glad you had a great birthday. Love the hat.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Return to General Talk