Okie Dokie..Thursday Morning and ....

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Okie Dokie..Thursday Morning and ....

Postby Barbzeee » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:59 am

Okie Dokie ..Thursday Morning and all is not great...I had a dream..I was walking in water..and ya know what....when I woke up I was in water..at my feet... my darling Reba done peed the bed...oh what a wonderful morning it was...You know sometimes dreams come true...LOL ..guess she was (now see how we tend to forgive and make excuses) trying to wake me up but I was in such a deep sleep ..I mean I actually slept till 4:30am.. Now I have to tell you... I did speak in my language..(first language of course) and I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard me...I surely woke up the dead ! (the dust under my bed)...also Robert sat straight up...and then it's the strip the bed down to the mattress ..wash that sucker and spay it good...oooooooooh how much could one little doggie pee...well looks like a river ...and by the time you wash it..it becomes and Ocean...oooooooooh yeah....So that's my start of the day...Wet one..and now the washing machine is going and I'm not finished yet...sigh ....Robert main a bee line right for the other bedroom..and he's down for the count down...till at least 6:30am...and here I sit... typing away while Reba hides...wonder why..??????

Aahhh...I know there was a saying "Step in chit and comes out smelling like a Rose" wonder what it's for when it's Pee...??? Love to hear that version....anyone know ???? LOL

Ok..let's see for some amusement..what's happening with you all this morning......

Uhmmmmm Sparkle.. I'm just a little confused...LOL (that don't take much) Quartzite is in AZ...are you going to the GTG first then on to Quartzite ? or Quartzite first then Texas...and then back to Alabama...or are you spending winter Months with Beth on the beach...now that would be interesting....????

Liz,,,, How neat... I loved the tune and loved the Adventure..and Laurel and Hardy were and still are my favorite comedy.. alright.. hey great pictures and I see by the looks of it.. weather wasn't too bad..oh and the $5 stay wasn't bad at all...nice spot too..oh and nothin sweeter that the look of that Magnolia blossom.. gosh they are beauties...

Fernie... I hear that Frog...You sure it's a bull frog :) cause now I learned OO has Tree Frogs..don't know If I ever saw one of those... but hey, sounds good to me !

Ava... then windows are a pain for sure... been through that number years ago..but where we live fortunately we got ours out of the Junk Yard...and my brother (who has body shop) fixed it... and I also have a cousin that does that Locks for Love..a very worthy cause and I think that's wonderful .. my hair when I got it cut was not healthy as I thought they could use it..but because of all the meds I take..it had lots of breakage.. WE have a group of young girls now in our community that are doing that... every so many years they push a big drive on it.. and as I see the kids coming to the catch the school bus .. you see them with all their long pony tails.. pretty soon our kids go back to school... love the first day with all the young ones dressed up.. really cute..after that it becomes the crowd LOL....

MsBHaven (Margie) has a trio... yep Beth I thought the same thing when I checked it out..Taco Bell..:) !!!

Seeya Gal..(Jenny and Dan) Biff did good...now maybe that's my problem I'm not climbing walls...only hitting my head against them....LOL but good to hear all the Kitties checked out well...and tell me about Pet Food... Yep... I buy by the skid ..and I hate to see the bill...when you use special foods...I'm looking at maybe tryin it LOL at that cost it's gotta be good right ???? LOL

Getup n'go..(Janice) pretty soon you'll be venturing out.. when is the big "Move " day....and have ya decided which way you are going?...

Ok gals..I need to get my coffee and take the bedding out of the washing machine and into the dryer... ooh the joy of loving these fur babies.....

Echo, Mntophoundz (Mollie) and all the rest of you..come join us... table looks like it needs to get some chairs in place..

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey be Safe...

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Okie Dokie..Thursday Morning and ....

Postby Echo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:54 am

and.....I'm here trying to wake up. Swilling that mug of coffee for sure. I am so tired I stood out on the back porch waiting for Shade to do her thing that I actually stood leaning on the railing and dosed off. Boy now don't ya just know it was an abrupt awaking when I almost toppled over. :o 12hrs on the job up there at that place is to much. We weren't allowed to time-out and leave last eve until 8pm. They mandated 3hrs of overtime for everyone. ? We need a little smilie that is dragging it's little butt! By time we got clocked out, put up our paperwork and stuff, shut both computer systems down and got out of there, stopped at the drug store we got home after 8:30pm. Thank goodness for leftovers. I warmed up some chicken and rice for supper, ate peeked in here and went to bed at about 10-10:15. I set up my coffee pot, set the alarm, laid my little head on the pillow and died. I don't feel quite so bad now. I had to go shag Kelly out of bed. She's been hitting the snooze button on her alarm since 6:30. LOL Opps She just shut the shower off. hehehehe

Time for me to get dressed and ready. Oh joy.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays safe. Raising my mug in salute to all the coffee gals!

Love to all.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 am

Good morning friends!

I'm hustling around here getting ready to leave for long weekend camping ... again! This will be the last trip until Columbus Day weekend,.. I think. School starts this next week and I also work a second job during the fall as school tax collector so that keeps me close to home. But the extra money is needed, so I'm smiling.

Have a great weekend everyone,.... I'll see you either late on Monday or Tues. a.m.
Cedar518

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:06 am

Good Morning from rainy PA......Fay has finally made it this far.....but we sure do need the rain......Ernie hasn't mowed a lawn all week....too dry and no grass growing.....so guess who's helping me finish up cleaning the inside of the Mallard and moving stuff to the 5er today.... :shock: ;) This should be fun!! :roll: :D

I'm glad we're almost ready to hit the road......but sure will miss the kids, grandkids, and of course, the fur-grandkids.... :) But thanks to the internet with web cam, and cell phone...we'll keep in touch.....

Okay, going to try to do a few minutes of reading posts here before getting busy....

Have a great day, all.....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby oliveoil » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am

GOOD MORNING--GOOD MORNING-GOOD MORNING---------
We are off-------to get moving truck & load today---(we have to go an hour away to get the truck & most were rented for the week end)------so can't sit for coffee- could I please have a cup to go & join ya all some time later-----------
Here is the tree frog-------- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_frog
I wish you could hear them-------
We don't have tree frogs where we are in Kansas--------but we don't have a lot of trees either!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have bull frogs at the big farm pond not that far from the house we hear-----but at MO. we have tree frogs -------- that sing----- it is a joyful sound for me!!!!
Well hope everyone is doing OK------ have not had time to read the forum for quite awhile--so Barb's recap with coffee is about all I get read!

We took the dogs to the vet yesterday & our old Sheltie that the vet wanted to put down about two months ago-----said I can't believe how much better she is------I have been giving her natural supplements! He gave me a pain pill for her------- & this morning we are starting a 1/2 of one------- & see if that helps her also------ but I'm going to continue to give her natural supplements for her old ackes & pains! I hope she will be better & still able to enjoy life for a while longer! Her mind is still good---she just has lots of problems of getting around----well -------------- OK---everyone have a good one!!!!!! Later OO
oliveoil

Postby Mtntophoundz » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:30 am

I got up late! Not sure what happened with my alarm, but I woke up and it was 30minutes after it was supposed to go off. I jumped up and started getting ready. It seems that on my whirlwind weekend I did something my back didn't like so its been giving me fits. I guess I was sleeping so good that I missed the alarm going off. So here I set at work with my coffee. Don't you just hate days like this???
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby Paulette » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:42 am

Morning everyone. Been busy myself this morning. Got a crock pot of green beans and pork butt going, hard boiled some eggs for the little one for breakfast, put in a load of towels so we can have some clean ones! Also, this morning when I went tomake my bed I found Skittle the Hermit Crab. He has been wandering around the house for over a month now. GD left the cage door open by accident one evening and he was out! The other one, Reese, died (of a broken heart?) shortly after that. Was sad and we figured we'd never see Skittle again either, but this morning there he was! I gave him food and water and he seems to be happy again. We may have to make a run to the pet store to get him some "friends" as they do better in a group than by themselves. We'll see.

Barb, sorry for the RUDE awakening this morning! I can relate all the way from kids to pets, so I know just how RUDE it is! Well, think of the cleaning you can do now that you have the sheets off the bed!

Echo, I'm sorry but that place you works reminds me either of slave labor camp or a sweat shop! I keep prayin that you and Kelly will find a job that doesn't stress you out so much! I just hate the job you have now, and I'm not even the one who has to go to work there each day!

Well, better get busy here at work today. Later all.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Bethers » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 am

Morning all - since I made it here before noon - figured I belong in the morning group lol Have already walked around the park, then went to the beach and played - Peaches got all wet 3 times this morning - hosed her down during our walk cuz it's so hot. Then we went with another lady and her 2 dogs down to the beach and she played in the water - then I hosed her down after we got back up to the park to get the sand, etc out of her fur. We were walking to get her somewhat dry before coming and and passed by some friends who were sitting out having mimosas - and I just couldn't refuse - so I think I'm stopping by our campfire in a minute to offer some to all of you. Of course, I'm supposed to be working on my websites now - but work and mimosas just don't got together in my vocabulary - so will do the bare minimum, then maybe head for the pool. Is terribly hot here with no wind today - so I glisten as soon as I walk outside. (For any of you who wonder about that word - we women glisten, the men sweat :) )

Have a great day!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 pm

late morning here for the coffee, Had to take DH in for his Colonoscopy. He's walking around like a drunk now and he doesn't remember a thing so they drugged him good!! Got the green light that he had no Polyps this time so he was glad he does not have to come back for 5 yrs instead of 3 yrs. Sent him to bed to sleep off the drugs and now he's awake and of all things he wants to eat is a Hotdog!! I cannot eat those hotdogs from Costco or I get a belly ache!! AUGH!! Must be a guy thing :lol: :roll: :lol:

Had a funny thing happen before the procedure, the nurse called Dan's name and so he walked in and suddenly a woman looks at him from the gurney and says" That's not my husband! :o :shock: " The nurse did not know there were TWO Dan's in the waiting room and they called the wrong one in to the wife:lol: :roll: :lol: !!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Return to Morning Coffee