McMinnville Update!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

McMinnville Update!

Postby Fernie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Barbzeee was wanting an update. We got in here Sunday morning about 10 and only unloaded what we had to from the car. Monday I started unloading the truck. What a job!!! Most of the back was stuff from the basement, garage and yard!! Then I got to the fun part and started putting stuff in what room I had in the shed. Bash decided to buy a portable shed but they have not delivered it yet.

The truck in empty but stuff is everywhere. Got several bins stashed on the back porch until the shed is delivered. Fortunately, the rain is a drizzle with no wind---that is a good thing. They said yesterday or today but have changed that to tomorrow because of the rain. Guess they got stuck trying to deliver a building yesterday. I am dry enough here but they usually load 2 on a truck at a time and Bash's is the back one. Once we get it, we can start making some room in the house!! It is a big mess but what the heck. We are just glad to be out of Detroit. Her neighbor called yesterday to see if we made it ok and all is well there so far. Send good thoughtsfor a quick sell!! LOL All 3 of us (Bash, Tobey and I) are glad to be in Tennessee!!

We are exhausted and just taking our time now. I got an appointment with my chiropractor in Smyrna in the morning and a hair appointment here in the afternoon~!! That is all that is going on here!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Re: McMinnville Update!

Postby Liz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks for the update, Fernie. Hope you can get things put away before the rains get too bad. I'll be praying for that quick sale.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:10 pm

You folks sit down, put your feet up and take a deep breath! You deserve it!
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 pm

I hope the chiropractor gets you feeling nice and relaxed. It's been years since I've been to one - but would go in a flash if needed.

Maybe after the chiropractor you can find a lovely nail salon like the one I discovered down here. If I'd known this type of manicure and pedicure existed, I would have been having them for years.
Last edited by Bethers on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Paulette » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:03 am

Fernie...glad to hear that you all are home and I too hope you get a quick sale.

Beth, you are just really spoiling yourself these days, aren't you? :lol: Hey, we have to sometimes, don't we :?:
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Fernie » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Had my first chiropractor visit this morning. She was glad to see me----even gave me a bit hug!! She didn't kill me but I can tell I was there. Have to see her again tomorrow and probably a couple more times. I have problems with my right hip rotating so that affects both hips and my right knee. She is tops in my book. I would never have lasted till retirement without her!!

Still waiting for them to deliver the shed so we can make some room in here!! It quit raining and it was a nice drive to Smyrna today.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Barbzeee » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm

Well Fernie you are getting all tuned up LOL good to hear things are going better.. and yes, I'll pray that someone buys that house in Detroit quickly.... We are waiting on some rain...and I can't believe Labor Day weekend is almost here... Where did the summer go....

Anyway Welcome home !!

God Bless
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Return to General Talk