Made it.. Sunday and Morning to Everyone !

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Made it.. Sunday and Morning to Everyone !

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 am

Made it ...Sunday and Morning to Everyone ! ...Still not feeling great but alive and kickin..and sure hope I'm kickin this...mostly cuddled up in my recliner and my DH, Brother and his wife did all the cookin.. I had my blankie..and critters with me...Drinking my fluids and taking them aspberns..!!!! I feel like a big Mac truck done run me over... I slept so much on and off..that I watched the Olympics late last night..Was so happy to see Micheal Phelpps win that 8th Gold and was sure rooting for the Women's Swim team as well...and couldn't lay in bed..so slept in the recliner..now I know you feel comfy when laying in it..but when ya sleep with your critters in it..and get up..a whole different ball game..in fact I feel I was the ball game..!! If I don't feel better by Monday, I'll have to visit the Doc.. and sure hoping I can make the weekend..ugh..feeling that down surge comin on...yuck.... let me stroll through and see what's been happening in with all of you..while I can read.. eyes getting kind of watery....mmmmmmmmm

Oh my! Happy Anniversay...WE is one month old..wow..Congrats to All and to you too Beth..for putting your time and effort in ..see it's good to know people in good places ...God Bless us All...who's making the Cake..(virtual of course)

Liz, our prayers are out there for ya ! It's a tough time for your Daughter..and today the "New Age" which really isn't new..but seems like they get in that era.. They is the boss and have their rights...Yeah..like that one.. Have strength and all of us are hear if ya need to vent.. MMmm where's that big boot..to put up their butts..goodness..

Seeya Gal (Jenny and Dan)...I have a rule when in doubt flush it... but it is easy to get a virus..keeping you free from it is the difficult part there are so many types...just set your computer to scan everything... Most software programs have that ability today...Norton runs constantly as well as McAfee...those are the two that are commonly used.. I have several computers hooked in Hub format.. as my DH works from home and when I'm in Florida I work from my home computer via Laptop... so I've got to constantly keep things scanned.. all email before I open it is cleared.. pain in the butt..but again like a Germ..them suckers are out there..... By the way.. thanks for the Adoption.. Ya just never knew how many Sista's ya had ....LOL Hoping all goes well for ya.... and as far as explaining us.. I have the same problem with my family.. they just don't get it...LOL

Echo..it truly is a challenge to work Customer Service...to just read your entry and then go to that link..omg... I don't know if I'd have the patience of Jobe..but you are so right they actually do exist ..people (some) are clueless..yet you wonder while they are using that card..where do they think the money comes from... LOL... too much Gal !!

Getup n'go.. (Janice ) you got your route you're gonna take now ? I just knew between Beth and Seeya Gal (Jenny and Dan) you'd get some good tips..oh by the way Jenny.. you mentioned a recipe...hummmmmmmm is it on our boards by any chance.... .. LOL... well Janice.. I'm anxious to hear which way you go and what you do too... I just remember my trip.. and seeing all that beauty... heading down into St George...and then going into AZ.. then riding through the Virgin River Canyon.. being from the East I'd never seen such changes and such beauty.. oooh I was dreaming of those westerns..big time I could see John Wayne just riding through LOL... yeah.. where's the stage coach... loved every minute of my Adventures..

RetiredHappy (Karen).. I just know you're enjoying you journey.. and taking that break ..sure hope no more storms for ya... and that you and those fur babies.. are enjoying that water....

Paulette good to hear from you.. St Augustines is pretty neat area... I have several friends that stay around there.. Make sure you are leaning back and enjoying it ...we've got some crappy weather rolling in.. so keep in tune with that weather..

Ok. gals I'm in need of a lay back down..but with coffee by my side... I hear the perking sound and I can not smell the aroma...buggers (as they say in UK )..but the imagination can take over for me... Yep, got some Nonni's biscotti too... Gonna bring it with me to meet Sunseeker ( Jill and Tommy) crossing my fingers anyway....

Fernie..good news you have the truck ordered..which means you'll be heading home soon...Amen...Look out TN.. you're daughter is coming home !!!

Mtntophoundz...(Mollie) I know you are on with the races as with the kids and when weekend rolls in ..it's catch up... but sit a spell if ya can and here's your cup of coffee....

Asirmiraco (Carol) More whip cream is right.. I live everyday as it's my first and last..I've learned to do that..only through some really hard times..and it's something that's not always easy..but for us..We have that opportunity.. so take advantage of it..Enjoy and live in the moment .. Great article...!

Ok... I need to lean back.... May your Adventures be Great Ones and your Journey a Safe one too !

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Made it.. Sunday and Morning to Everyone !

Postby relaxing101 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 am

Take care of yourself, Barb and I hope you are feeling better soon! I hate it when those 'bugs' hit!

Bonnie
Life is a maze full of choices! Choose your path wisely!
relaxing101

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:46 am

Hey there Zeee,.... I'm here handing you another glass of o.j. and some vitamin C tablets. Then I'll go back to the kitchen and make some herb tea for you! Guess I'd better double those as Echo is feeling blah too..... Hang in gals, we need you BOTH !

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!
Cedar518

Postby Echo » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:59 am

Oh yeah it's morning and I'm feeling every minute of it. :( These germies are about to knock the stuffing out of me. Good grief I hate getting a summer cold. They're always worse than a winter one. Woke up this morning with my eyes all crusty, heads all stuffy and if my nose was in them Olympics? It would take the gold in every race that had anything to do with running. Along with being about ready to cough my fool head off. Oh blech!

But anyway, GOOD MORNING to everybody.....

I know I shouldn't? I know I should stay at home, be lazy and baby myself. BUT!!! I am finally going on the motorcycle ride that had been planned for last week. It's going to be a beautiful glorious day for a ride today. Weather is perfect, bright blue sky, slight breeze and the temp is gonna be in the mid 80's. So after 2wks of planning and waiting, then having to cancel because of work schedule change, Tracie and I are going on our ride. Germies be damned. :x LOL

Things here on this end of the 'net' are running slow this morning. Kelly vacuumed like a demon last eve, furniture, floors, rugs and even got in around and behind the entertainment center. :o But when she did the entertainment center and moved all the wires to vacuum? She must have moved the cable wire the wrong way for the modem or router. I have no cable internet this morning. So I dug out the aircard and I'm using it. Talk about slow!!! I'm to pampered with the cable hook up. The aircard does a really good job but it sure isn't as fast as cable. ;) But I shouldn't really complain, at least I can still get connected and check up on ya'll and make sure your behaving yourselves!!! HA! Like that is really gonna happen.

Well I guess I had better get off here and get started on getting ready. We are leaving out at 10am this morn. It will probably take me that long to get completely ready. Get dressed, group up my stuff, drag David's dog Honey out the door to do her morning business and then get out the air tank to put air in my front tire. I've got a real slow leak. !!!!???? Good grief! I think Tracie has already gotten her bike out front of her house? I think I just heard her going vrrroooommmn, vrrrrooooommmm. Oh hell. Yak at all ya'll later. :D

Have a great day and be safe.

Barb? Hope you kick those germies butts!!! Can't be having you under the weather!!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Paulette » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:04 am

I'm so sorry to hear that some of you are under the weather. Bummer. Please drink your OJ and take your vitamins that Cedar is offering and get better soon!

Hopefully Fay will stay out of here till I get up the road...don't want to have to be driving in no hurricane! Hope she just fizzles out to be honest! I think we'll hit the road tuesday morning. That should put me home sometime Wednesday evening! Long driving days, but can't be avoided cause little one has to start school a week from tomorrow!
anyway, ya'll take care and get better!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby avalen » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:08 am

Hope ya get to feeling better Barb, extra vitamins are a good idea just to
help your body fight off the bugs.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby asirimarco » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:38 am

Good morning all. Some of you have been up and about long enough for it to be almost your afternoon. Slept in the a.m. - had a couple of real marguritas with dinner last nite - Hit the pillow and was out. Weird dreams - I was in college and I told one of my room mates I had kids old enough to be her grandparents - woke up with a start - head doing the math = whew - almost but not quite thank goodness. What made me think of that was - how fast this week has gone. Scary .....seems like I was just reading last Sundays post. Still having beautiful weather here in South Central Indiana, but by end of week it is supposed to be hot and humid - ick. The humidity causes my hives (unknown reason) to break out and they were just clearing up.
Hope everyone gets feeling better and no one elses computer catches any thing.
asirimarco

Postby dpf » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:52 am

Good Morning! I'm back.....finally. Local server or Dell can't quite figure out what the heck happened to my puter. But I lost Internet Explorer completely and Mozilla Fireball had taken over as my web connection. A little guy in India took over my computer and fixed everything. Added another 3G so I am ready to rock. I did lose a little bit of stuff, but nothing that I can't live without. Funny...being without the internet for a week (anyway I thought I was didn't know that Fireball was working) I got all kinds of little odds and ends done around the house. :lol: These darn machines have a magnet on them..pull ya right to them! Last weekend seven of my hometown friends and I had our bi-annual reunion at Donna's lake cabin. We have the best time when we get together...seems like all those years since high school just fade away and we're right back to where we started. All eight of us went to school together from the first grade until we graduated...so we share a lot of history. It's just comfortable being with them....kind of like coming home..taking off your bra and putting on your most comfortable jammies. Jane has invited all of us to Valdez AK in two years....but most of don't think we'd be able to pull that off without taking our husbands! And husbands are completely banned during our reunion! :lol: Yesterday I washed the bedding and rugs in the TT and vacuumed...next weekend we're taking off for a couple of days. Hopefully it's not the last hurrah for the season. I'm still shopping for a 5er...but just can't find what I want in my set price range....I know it's out there! Well I'd better get crackin' have to go to mom's today and do somethings for her. My sister is retiring and moving back in October so I'll be getting a little reprive on the elderly care end....Hee Haw! I might actually get to use some of my annual leave for my own enjoyment! Hope that doesn't sound extremely selfish but in the last five years I have had my hinder run off taking mom to the doctor, treatments, etc and have used very little of my vacation time for myself. Well everyone have a good day. Barbzee and Echo...take care of yourselves.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:31 am

Barbzeee & Echo.....hope you both are feeling better soon.....Hate those summer colds, too...

Busy day again today with the company & the "girl party" at my DIL's.....

So I'll wish you all a good day and check back later...

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Mtntophoundz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:56 am

Oh yeah its morning and boy my head is aching! Thanks for the coffee Zee, I need it. Last night we went to a cook-out at my mom's. Boy can I tell you that gal knows how to throw a party! The big draw is the corn hole tournament. Everyone had a great time and we didn't get home until really late. Today I have to finish the laundry and I am going to relax. Ok, I have to go find some advil...Have a great day!
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby Sunseeker » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Just a quick, (LATE) post from me today. Coffee was hours ago...

I posted from the Walmart parking lot we stayed in last night, East Stroudsburg, PA, but battery died before I could submit. :( I wanted to tell you all we are traveling safe and having a great time. Michigan with family was lots of fun, now heading east is a whole new experience for me. Pennsylvania appalachians were beautiful along I-80 and construction was minimal. dogs are thinking this is "their trip" since they are so enjoying all the new smells. They are traveling well.

We are finally hooked to electric in our New Jersey campground, and waiting to hear how Barbzeee is feeling. I really hope there is a meeting in the future here...especially since she has now promised biscotti! Whatever you and Echo are sharing...I hope clears up soon!

Tonight I finally get to meet Tommy's family. They are having a cook-out. I'm pretty pumped and will report in the morning.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Liz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Praying you are back on your feet and ready to dance by the weekend, Barb.

Jill, my biggest problem with traveling and posting is the life of my laptop battery. Don't ya think somebody could come up with a solar powered laptop that works?
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Getupngo » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 am

Liz, I have some unemployed hampsters I could give you. :lol: :lol:
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Return to Morning Coffee