TGIF...Ah, it's here ! Friday Morning to All

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

TGIF...Ah, it's here ! Friday Morning to All

Postby Barbzeee » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:47 am

TGIF...Ah, it's here ! Friday Morning to All.... I'm running just a tad bit late...seems we've been having some terrific Storms come through our area..and the light show has been magnificent... Our lights have been flickering and I feel like I've been sending Morse Code..Dot Dash Dash Dot Dot...what ever that means... I didn't do the Girl Scout thingy but my friends did, as I wore uniforms everday and didn't want to wear another ..and brown to boot ! ..I did listen to all my friends tell me their stories and of their great little adventures... however, living in my house was an Adventure in itself..!!! ...

Today I have to do some shopping...and you all know how I love that NOT ....so I want to get out of here as soon as day light breaks ..hit Sam's club then the Grocery Store and then come back home and get ready for the clan...yep, my crew will be heading in...but just my Brother and his wife..so that's not bad at all...

Now let's see what's been happening in the Forum world......mmmmmmm

Ouch Seeya Gal..(Jenny and Dan) sorry to hear about that Virus..I've heard from lots of the girls having problems with their computers because of it... Hope all goes well..and you don't lose too much of your stuff .. I scan constantly... cause I do a lot of sharing in my artwork with classes and artist... I even scan Ims as they come in... emails if I don't know I don't even bother to open...just have to constantly protect yourself... The internet is such a great place but boy you can get anything..Still amazes me...that some jerk would conjure up something to destroy your system...Good luck keep us posted if you can... and speaking of Missing in Action...

Dpf (Pat) is also having computer problems, and will pop on as soon as she gets her computer fixed...Gals..please be careful...scan things before you play games...or anything that you have to download...make sure your programs are updated ..

Almost There (Lenora) We are keeping you and your Son and his family in our prayers..and if you can please keep us posted as to how he is doing... It's difficult hearing bad news, but when it's your children or your fur babies..it's even harder and being away from them your mind starts to play tricks... Lenora..know that we are all here if ya need to vent.....as letting things out or asking questions always helps...

Cedar... I loved those pictures from your Grandkids..those cows...the Jersey ones.. they look like the cow on the Borden's cartons from years ago.. the Milk cow.. in fact when I was a kid we went to a cousin's farm up in New York State.. in Northville... and they had a cow..and of course we named her Elsie...(was there anything else ) she was a Jersey cow and just as sweet as can be...always use to lick me... hurt like hell.. with that rough tongue...she's follow you around too... what eyes...oooooooh my.. I could have a few as pets...LOL... neat really neat...

Bethers is beating up on us !! mmmmmmm Bethie.. LOL Now listen up.. so it was you that sent me that friggin game.. shame on ya... but again.. I told ya.. I share..so I put it back up.. LOL what do I know...LOL so all hear this ..if ya think I was the mean one.. now you know who I got it from... hahahahaha....bounce that ball and click and get them colors...

Khenrie (Kim) Good news.. I know you are jumping with joy... another outing... who cares if it's just around the corner..it's a get away and that's what matters....aaaaaah wonderful.. you need the break....enjoy and tell all when ya get back too !!!

Oh Campfire Gals... I made the beer bread I made the beer bread..take 2 bottles down to wash it down.. mmmmmmm now their is 113 bottles of beer on the wall...LOL Gals..you are ..you know what... Irene...do you really think we need AA.. I mean... we are beyond that.... in fact we break the record..oh wait.. should we enter that Ginnis Book LOL did I spell it right ?????

Ok.. I need coffee.. and that ain't no lie... I need to get my shower and dressed and head out into the cruel world.. the job I hate the most....if I'm lucky I'll be back before 9am.. got my list and checking it twice..(OMG!, I sound like Santa) ...

Sunseeker...(Jill and Tommy) hope your weather traveling is ok...some storms coming east so be careful...

Retiredhappy (Karen) relax and take your breather.. and you've got time to enjoy your journey home.. just love you visuals....and hey.. I can't wait to hear what you buy ...:)

Echo, my friend... I'm setting the table.. and getting all the mugs out...let's have a big cuppa...

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey be safe too....

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: TGIF...Ah, it's here ! Friday Morning to All

Postby Fernie » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:25 am

I am headed in to make a pot of coffee. Want to get seveal things done before the electricians get here to finish up today. They won't be here till 10 or 10:30. Working on my to do list so I can leave. Bash has a Dr. appointment this morning. I had another friend on another site mention beer bread. I've never had it. I am thinking about a cinnamon/raisen bagel for breakfast this morning along with some scrambled eggs!! Guess I woke up hungry! Have fun shopping Barbzeee. I know you love that. I'm headed to make coffee----till then I just grabbed another bottle so there are 112 left----13 was unlucky and we can't have that!! :ugeek:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Mtntophoundz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:45 am

Good Morning! Its Friday and boy am I glad. Today is going to be busy at work and then after I have to get groceries and then go to the football game. I will be running till I drop. Scotty didn't have to work today so I got to sleep late. This weekend is pretty busy also. Surely things will slow down eventually! Well, I need to finish getting ready. Have a wonderful day all!!!
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby Echo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:06 am

Gooooood Morning everyone!

I too would be saying, AHHHHHHHH TGIF but I'm working today plus an hour overtime. And I will be going in tomorrow. I volunteered to work 4hrs of overtime. I think I need my head examined!!! It's not like I love my job or anything. That place is the worst I've ever worked for favoritism. We are suppose to get an hour for lunch but they told us that we were only getting a 30min lunch yesterday. AND that it was mandatory to only take 30min. It's a good dang thing that Kelly and another girl heard it cause I sure didn't and would have taken the hour! I did manage to get timed back in on time, exactly 30min. Whew I had forgotten what time I had timed out. Now it really irks the living poop out of me that while day shift only got 30min nothing was said to the nite shift. They got their full hour and then some. Nite shift got sent out for lunch at 4:10pm, because we stayed over past our usual 5pm quiting time we went out for a break at 5:10. Hell fires, nite shift hadn't come back in yet. Matter of fact a lot of them didn't go back in until 5:30 or so. Grrrrr :evil: And when ya know that the woman that sits next to me got a deviation for being 7 minutes late one day it really bites.

Well enought crabbing and complaining. I've got to get dressed. BLECH

Hope ya'll have a great day. Stay safe. Buy a goodie for me Barbz!!!! LOL

Love to all
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:49 am

Hi everyone! I have had my o.j. and I'm headed to kitchen to fix some breakfast. Then I'll soak up some coffee. I have to be back at the fairgrounds by 9:30 for the open cattle show. that means that the show is open to all, not just 4-H. Weather is holding good this week which is amazing. We've had so much rain this summer.

Gotta run,... have fun Zeee,.... don't forget to buy more coffee! :D
Cedar518

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 am

Morning, all!!

Boy, this staying up watching the Olympics sure makes me get up later.... :lol: But Ernie isn't complaining.....he just gets his coffee, surfs the net for awhile, gets ready and out the door he goes to mow lawns.....he likes to watch too, but he falls asleep by 10PM....lol....

Looks like a fun weekend with friends here.....they started coming in with their RVs on Weds.....lots of food already......

Well, got to get some more coffee then maybe I can add more to this later...

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Getupngo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:16 am

Today's my Saturday and I've got my coffee here next to the 'puter. Mmmmm.

Got a last-minute call last night from a friend who said she "might" come see me on her trip to the northwest. She called me at 6 p.m and said she & new BF were was ON THE FREEWAY heading for the ferry at Anacortes. Then they missed that ferry by 5 minutes and were queued up for a ferry that would arrive her at 1 AM! (ZZZZzzzz)

So I scooted around, found her the last available hotel room in town -- drove over there & paid for it to get the key -- and called her back to surprise her with it. Change in plans ... they were BACK on I-5 heading toward Vancouver, B.C. Had to run back to the hotel and the nice lady there unwound that for me and gave me my $$ back.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Return to Morning Coffee