Our Sunday is Here..Morning to All !

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Our Sunday is Here..Morning to All !

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:07 am

Our Sunday is Here...Morning to All ! Tis my quiet time...and apparently you gals had some what of a chill out time as well...guess it was the campfire..wow..you gals can put away some stuff...even got into the notorious Moon Shine and Blackberry Wine...........but today aah today is Sunday....for some a day of REST and for others..Their Beginning, The Start of a New Week.. and then there are

Memories..some are very happy and some so difficult ...but never the less we all share them..we turn them pages in our lives and go on..Nothing we can do to change the past..but there are things we can do to ease it..we can, because we have lots of great support..to give us our boost..to help even close that window..kick open that door if need be...So, we're not alone..we're united in more ways than one...amazing...think about it.. Total strangers at one time have now become good friends and getting closer all the time...Did ya ever think you'd have such a big family..????? See. so things are looking up..

I guess you all can tell, when you read through our Forum how we have taken that Campfire and had such fun..and didn't even have to leave our Rigs, or our stick homes...we sat in front of our computer and just enjoyed it...We had our fellowship...even passing the word of God amongst us... We did a good thing !!

So today...is our quiet time...and welcoming a "Newbie"...Veda and her cutie "Fancy"...you have come to a really neat place.. Yes, we are A typical nosy group, we love to share and boy do we love to joke..but one thing you will learn .. is we love to care for each and everyone...So make yourself at home..and hope you will join in on a cup of coffee to start your day...and in case you don't drink coffee...have no fear you're not alone.. many here do the Tea or Ice Tea or even Colas..what ever your choice....there's plenty of room at our table...

So, it's about time I get that pot of Coffee on and hear that perking sound..gosh it does get better...Set my table and let the good times roll.... Life is good no matter how ya look at it..

Echo, I hate that you have a new schedule..but keep checkin them papers Gal... You need a change..Big time !!

Paulette, this is the day you start heading down to Florida..Know that we are keepin you in our Prayers..and Post when ya can...

Liz, I know you just enjoyed those Grand Kids... and soon you will be heading back home... aaaah home sweet home !!

Cedar, I can only imagine the pictures your gonna post and the story you're gonna tell of you GTG...We're all ears !!

Fernie, sure hoping this is the last week and that you and Bash will be heading to TN...for sure..

ShirlV.... now Shirl... I can't wait to hear all about that Blues Festival... You know the one I couldn't get too...! I just know it had to be good ...never was to one that wasn't... aaaaah them are da blues.... LOL

Olive Oil..(OO) no telling how them Ruby Reds are movin..but it's sure a whirlwind...but we're hoping all goes well for you

Carolinagal.. (Carol) we know you are out there ...sure hope you can log in.. I mean just a hello would be good ..Let us know all is well ....

RVGranny ( Lori and Ernie).. I know you have got to be lovin today... I mean you'll have some time for yourselves..a full night sleep.. gosh.. I have to think myself..what's that like LOL Hey..I'm sure you earned it... even tho Jo Jo is a cutie LOL...

RetiredHappy (Karen) and Getup n' go (Janice) you both will be heading home real soon.. your workkamping will come to an end...and I know you'll be anxious ...and a new chapter begins... and before you know it..You'll be at that GTG in Texas..wooo hooo..

Sunseeker (Jill and Tommy) I know you are on the road heading up to the North East..ifn' ya get the chance post let us know how things are going.. and I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks at the New Jersey GTG Alrighty !!!

Ok gals for those I've missed.. I haven't really..cause you are all gonna be at my table..

So May your Adventures be Great Ones and your Journey be Safe too...

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Our Sunday is Here..Morning to All !

Postby Echo » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 am

YAWN.....oh no it's morning already.

I've been up since 5:40 and just added coffee to my mug for the third time. I WILL wake up pretty soon here. Was so pooped out last night I went to bed at 9:30. Set my alarm for 8 1/4hrs, played a few minutes with Shade and that was it. Lights out for me! We stopped at KFC for supper last night, came home and Kelly went straight to bed. She was still out for the count when I gave it up. Have no idea if she woke up at all or if she's been sleeping this whole time? If she has been sleeping the whole time? Holy cow she will be really be ready to rip it up when she gets up. LOL

We finally got out of work at 5:30pm yesterday. They ragged, nagged and hollered at us all day yesterday and wouldn't let up or let us leave until we had hit the $100,000.00 mark. They wanted to beat the previous days collection amount. The more we collect the bigger their bonus at the end of the month. Now usually what ever bonuses they get from BOA they (the bosses) keep for themselves. Well at the end of July they took 10% of the overall bonus and had 10 drawings for random employees. For every payment we, the agents got, we got tickets. They drew 10 tickets out for 10 employees and gave each a $630 as a bonus. For this month they are saying that if we beat the competitor collection companies they will do the same thing. Only this time the amount for the 10 tickets pulled will be $960 each. Says a lot about the amount of money BOA is getting and earning. And to think that even if we didn't beat the competitors the bosses would still get bonuses each month. I'm not sure how many bosses there are for collections? Maybe 16 for BOA collections? If $630 was 10% of a usual bonus?? $63,000 is one heck of a chunk of change to split between 16 people. Nice end of the month bonus, would add a nice padding to a savings account.

Well I need to get my nasty butt in the shower. We don't have to be into work until noon but we are meeting a couple of the other girls for breakfast at Cracker Barrel at 9:30. Kelly said last night that she was gonna set her alarm for 8:30 so that we can get out the door at 9:15. Kinda figure knowing how wild and crowded it get at that place on Sunday mornings I want to get there early enough to get a table and eat without worrying about being late. Hopefully we will get there in between the church crowds!!! :D Gads I sure do hate the idea of working till 9pm tonight making collection calls. ~sigh~

Hope ya'll have a awesome Sunday and stay safe. Raising my mug in salute to all. Coffee, yum.

Love to all
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Fernie » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 am

Good morning ya'll. Just got up----had to take Tobey outside!!!! I stayed up too late last night----chatting on a chat site. Didn't go to bed till after midnight. Had to throw some logs on the fire after chat then headed to bed. Sure did sleep good. Cooled down a little and that makes for good sleep. I need some coffee this morning to get moving!!! :P
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:12 am

Morning, all!!! trying to get the motor going again......coffee, please.......The kids didn't get back until late last night, so JoJo is still here.....We're having Hot dogs and marshmallows this afternoon with the kids and grandkids when they come get their 4 legged kid.......he's so cute, but like all grandkids, it's time for him to go home....lol.....but I'll miss the "puppy kisses" in the morning......(sure sign he needs to go out...lol.).......hope to take it easy today....want to be lazy....well, got to refill the mug.....will check in later at the campfire....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby oliveoil » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:22 am

GOOD MORNING----GOOD MORNING---GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!
How is everyone this morning?????????????
Hubby just said we are going to head to the warehouse today to work--------about two hours away from here----
Guess we will have church in the truck on the way-----------have bible will travel!!!!!! :D
Probably listen to someone's church service on the truck radio-----------as we travel!
If I hurry-maybe I can make a pot of coffee- & we can take a cup to go with us!!!!!!!
It rained all day yesterday at our place & looks like rain again today!!!!!
Stay safe everyone---------I'm clicking my rubies & I'm out of here-------until later----OO
oliveoil

Postby asirimarco » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 am

Good morning every one.Wishing every one a peaceful and blessed Sunday.
I woke up earlier but turned over and went back to sleep. Went down to the high 50s here last night so it was good sleeping weather. Had company most of yesterday so the day passed happily. Thank you all for letting me get that google thing off my chest. I feel better - it was just eating at me.
We are finally planning a short trip in the motorhome in a couple of weekends - thank goodness I'm getting cabin fever - its been over a year since we've taken it out. Just going to Corydon, IN right near the KY border - a friend of ours is going to be singing there. Yippee! :P
Haven't had any more mice in it - but it now smells like (sorry) an old ladies closet - from the mothballs.
asirimarco

Postby avalen » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:34 am

good morning ladies
its gonna be a day of relaxation for me, although I'll still get a few things done,
they will be minor and not done in a hurried state of mind. Bandit is up early
with me this morning, he's enjoying a little one on one time with me since the
girls are both still sleeping. Not sure what our weather has in store for me today,
but I do know its still hot.
Enjoying my second cup of coffee and making a grocery list, as I'm out of everything!
I like to get to the store early, while its still cool and the rest of the world is still
asleep.
Catch you ladies later
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Mtntophoundz » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 am

Good Morning! I have been up for over an hour now, but I am just getting to the computer. I have to do laundry today but other than that I am laying low. Its so nice and cool here that I may get outside and do something....then again maybe not. hehe Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby SeeyaGal » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 am

Good Morning! Sun is trying to peek through the clouds and we'll see what kind of a day we'll have. Coffee's on and Biscotti sitting on the table for dunking ready.

Had a friend come visit with us yesterday morning, Laurie is just newly divorced and so it has been quite a toll getting everything together and on her own again. Then we went out with three Alfa couples we know for pizza and chatted the night away, had a good day!

Today who knows what we are going to do but I know it will be a quiet peaceful day along the river.

Coffee is ready ! Yum!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby mtngal » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:52 am

Mid-day hello! I've been helping to prep my DD's garden for Open House today. Keep your fingers crossed for an offer, they so need to sell that house. AND in the neighborhood is a new little bakery.....called the Moonlight....isn't that a great name for a bakery?
We had to try the cinnamon rolls and a couple coconut macaroons. Swimming later, still too hot to do anything else outside in the afternoon. Have a fun day!
Diana
mtngal

Return to Morning Coffee