Wednesday...To Be or Not To Be..Morning !

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Wednesday...To Be or Not To Be..Morning !

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Okay, so I'm a little late for Good Morning. Took the dogs out at about 5:30am and we all went back to bed and I didn't wake up until 8:30. I'm sitting in my jammies, drinking coffee and talking to my daughter when the owner shows up at my door. I've never worked a Weds before but she had me scheduled for 7a t 12 noon. Oops! Threw my clothes on and went to the office. She was really grumpy about it - but you know, stuff happens. She's got me scheduled quite a bit for my last week. Its like she has to get her last pound of flesh. When I got off I had to run into town for groceries then back to the RV. I just can't seem to catch up to the day. Tomorrow will be better. I took some pictures with my new camera, of my seat covers and will try downloading and posting to hopefully, help with the seatcover instructions. Zeee, you come on down and cook for me and I'll make your seat covers. Takes about 10yds of fabric and cording, if you want it. Well, need to go do some stuff. See all ya'll tomorrow (see for a California girl, I don't do bad with the Southern talk).
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby AlmostThere » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Elmer's are just another name for a Denny's clone. :lol:
AlmostThere

Postby oliveoil » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:50 pm

At Branson, Mo. about a mile from our new home there is the Fall Creek Restaurant & they throw rolls also!!!!!!!!
The food is really really really good there also------- & there is a Lamberts between Springfield & Branson, Mo also!!!!!!
oliveoil

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee