Relief Wednesday

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Re: Relief Wednesday

Postby snowball » Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:37 am

Beth what is In Plain Sight about??
mom has Spectrum costs a bundle I think for us to stream we would have to get a different tv this one is pretty old... so don't think it's a 'smart tv' and I'm not sure I'm smart enough for a smart tv... tech and me aren't usually friends...
I went to the stores Target and Smith's
I haven't tried lots of sea food but what I have tried I've like... have even had calamari there is a place in Q that has some pretty good sea food ... and no not the yacht club... think I read that it's closed but she does that every year says done finish no more and next year it opens so guess they will see...
Anne those temps are way too hot...
our temps didn't get that hot today a pretty day but very windy for a good part of the day
I watched a video on this infant hat think I can do it... here is hoping... I need to look at the 3-6 month size or perhaps the next one up ... will see what the comparison is I think I crochet tighter and then the hook size she mentioned I don't have I have a G hook but it says one size on it while she said another size on the G hook so confused might need to call the yarn shop and see if they can understand it... will give the aide the hat for her baby hope it fits and she (the mom likes it) I took a picture of it might send it to Beth and have her post it... it would look better if it was on a model not sitting on my orange bedspread :lol:
some of my kids are getting together this weekend to help paint dd #2 new house I am toying with going over well actually probably will I bought a oil spritzer and can't get it to pump right since dd#1 is a can't think of the term anyway going to take it and see if she can get it to work for me and take hers back to her as I tried it to see if I would like it..... which I did so I ordered a new one... I'm sure it's operator error but .... I'm toying with taking what is called old fashioned hot buttered rolls I think is the term... from what I understand it's a southern dish sounds like in reading the different recipes that it's a biscuit dough rolled out with butter and sugar/cinnamon put on top rolled up cinnamon roll style and cut put in pan and some sort of milk solution poured on top and baked really considering it but wondering if one can use their own preferred biscuit recipe... I use this one that is think called sky high biscuits (actually has yeast in it) that is if the buttermilk is any good forgot to get some new just in case...
Hopefully it warms up for you Judy
I agree with who ever said it you got quite the garden there Karen
I get what you are saying about traffic Sue I avoid downtown
Beth your temps don't sound too bad
you all have a great day
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to Morning Coffee