Thursday Morning, All is Well !

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Thursday Morning, All is Well !

Postby Barbzeee » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:32 am

Thursday Morning, all is well...and everything is flushing... I had my long shower last night and it was wonderful...:) Life is good again...see just those little things in life mean a lot !!! We are back on to our routine, now playing catch up with all my laundry...and before I know it....it starts all over again..We are known as the constant Repeaters .....hmmmmmm sounds like it could make a good Soap !! Speaking of which, let's see what's going on with the Sisters...cause here it's just getting back to some kind of normal...

Retiredhappy..(Karen) and all you others that don't like to shop..including myself.... I came across this cute little tutorial and decided yep, this was what I was gonna put up today..See by the looks of that gal..time flies when you Shop...yeah I'll say...cause I don't get all those packages and usually can't find a thing I'm lookin for...Hence my fingers do the walking on the Net..Don't have to stand in line and it gets delivered to the house..now that's not bad...and there's always a return sticker if it don't fit..and if I buy something for someone as a gift I can have it gift wrapped and delivered too ...Alright the American Way !!! :D

Asirimarco ( Ann) showed us all her buzzz..yep! She's a great sport as we joked with her..but Ann..listen.. it really looks good..and boy ya gotta see those earings.. We all checked them out.. and Getup n'go..(Janice) LOL you are good !!!

Echo ...WOW that is kind of a bold statement..buy you know here goes my mind...Ifn' I was near when you did that.. I'd probably say..." Uh oh, some kid stuck your pony tail in an Ink Well !!" LOL and where's the Eye Brow..???? I'm sure you were a show stopper ...WOW is all I can think of..

Bethers...ok.. now I know you went and did it.. you got your eyelids tattooed..I sure hope you kept ice on them.. and can't wait to see this... I've had several friends that did it.. and it looks good.. A thing about that is you never have to worry about putting make up on. .you is always done up !! I have a girlfriend who also did eyebrows as after chemo hers never grew back.... Now me, well I have my tattoos from my College days..but never got any more.. cause I hid the ones I had from Momma...LOL...it worked for a long, long time..

Mntgal (Diana)..Those pictures you took of Merced River Canyon.. awesome.. and yes, we will keep those Firefighters in our prayers.. I also have cousins that are on the NY Fire Dept...and we worry all the time.. Lord knows those young men and women risk their lives every day ...

Avalen (Ava) We will miss you ! and soon your Computer will be back home and you will be back on line with us..Ya have to let us know all that you had done...and how good everything is working...We all know what it's like being with out our companion ...and boy it does just that...keeps us just fingers away from everything ..

Marslet ( Sharolette) you is on call ! I chatted with Sharolette a Little bit yesterday weee morning..and she done told me ..she got a big screen TV yeppers her and hubby done bought it and now everytime they sit back to watch it they feel like they is going to the movies... I told her.."Hey, with mine... I feel like selling popcorn ".....LOL anyway she did say, "they were going to be heading for their camp this weekend" .. sooooooooo maybe she's gone already...but hey... Sharolette ya better when ya back tell us all about it .... .. Oh and Beth, she said "She'd love to go if I could pick her up on the way there"... something RetiredHappy (Karen) mentioned .. like I could take a detour going to Florida via Texas LOL..
cepting I'm going in Oct....??????? that's a long asp detour if ya ask me :o

Nakedpupsandme (Micki) You Dh and mine could share a room ! Mine never wanted to go in the RV .. I always went by myself or had a friend come with me.. it's only recently that he comes when I go to Florida and flight back home..then will come down on long weekends...and when I'm ready to come back ..he'll fly down and drive back with me.. oh and to my surprise he is planning on coming to the GTG in August... so don't worry..cause you will have a good time..and he will start coming with you.. only took me let's see.. 30 years LOL...

Mntophoundz.. (Mollie) is away for the weekend getting in their last camping as School starts and so does her job....but we all know once the camping bug bites..you is hooked and look for every opportunity to make a get away LOL You enjoy Mollie and tell us all when you come back !!

Sunseeker (Jill and Tommy) I just caught up with you Sunday ride... Neato.. and hey who doesn't like a Harley...LOL a very comfortable ride too.. That Caddo Lake picture.. ... really looks inviting... loved those Lilly pads..but girlfriend.. I have to tell you .. that town "uncertain" your capture of it... LOL ya just gotta think that way ....hahahaha... Hey great to take them rides and not go broke ..get good gas mileage for sure..but wow that heat..even when riding...

Welcome Arcadianmom (Martha) so good to see you ! and you know Martha it's like home...we all just filling up the empty chairs and enjoying all what's happening...Oh, I sure hope you make the Texas GTG that would be wonderful.. As you get use to all the nice areas we have you will be more comfy and yes, I have a cup for you too dear ...

Ok Gals.. it's that time again.. and I'm ready ...I hear the noise of the peculator and I am now starting to smell that aroma and it's good too... Cups are in place ...Echo... you ready for another fill up ?

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey be Safe too !

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Thursday Morning, All is Well !

Postby Echo » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:21 am

You had better believe I'm ready for a refill, third cup is about empty, been chugging the stuff this morning. Oh, oh, oh, I did not want to get up out of that nice comfy bed when that alarm went off. Woke up at about 4:45, something was telling me that it was time to make a dash to the bathroom. I debated on whether to stay up or not. I went back to bed. It was one of the hardest things ever to drag my old tired and worn out butt out of that nice comfy bed. But after getting up once and going back to bed? Shade wasn't gonna let me get away with it again. I think something was telling her it was time to dash to the yard. :) Don't ya just know when she was done she came back up on the porch and had to go under my one size fits all nitie and brush that chilly wet fur across my bare legs!!! Gads, it's a good thing I had already gone potty!!! Brrrr her hair was cold from the dew.

Ok, it's time for me to get it in gear. Get my shower done with and get dressed.

Hope all you wonderful sisters are doing great out there. Be safe
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby asirimarco » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:07 am

Well A VERY GOOD Morning to everyone. The rain has finally stopped so no excuse now not to get out in the yard and weed. I always said when I was working that when I retired I was going to get a one bedroom condo and a plastic plant. So here we are on 5 acres with a Big house. So much for plans.
Getting used to the hair cut - might just keep it this way for the summer.
Love reading about what everyone is doing - like gabbing with my girl friends
asirimarco

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 am

Good morning All! I love reading your posts in the AM. It's interesting to see what's going on in everybody else's life. Sometimes I get so focused on my own little life I forget there's a big ol' world out there. Helps me to remember that is something bigger than me at work here. Hope you all have a wonderful day! :D
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Paulette » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:19 am

Morning all. I'm with youEcho...didn't want to get up this morning at all! But, we got going even if it was late! On my second cuppa (thanks for the tea Barb!). Just trying to get through today and tomorrow so I can get serious loading up the MH and get ready to hit the road. I'm beginning to think that it would be MUCH EASIER to be a full-timer! No loading and unloading all the dang time!

Hope everyone has a great day!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby oliveoil » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 am

GOOD MORNING-- GOOD MORNING-GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is really foggy here this morning--------& humid!!!!
Well I lost my link to this forum in my computer list------- & had to Google you all this morning to find ya!!!! :D
We went to the warehouse last night to get a load over there that we want to move to new house---we didn't get home until after 1:00 AM----- made for a short night when the alarm goes off at 4:00 AM-----once this moving & auctions are over & we are moved---- I think we both can learn to sleep in a little bit!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got lots of sorting done yesterday------- lots of paper work sorted------today I'm going to start a burn pile out in the north 40 & burn up a lot of this paper work!!!!!
I need coffee------- so I'm off to start the coffee pot------ & get moving & get some thing done----- time is short-----to get it all done-------
Have a great day & terrific week end!!!!!!!
oliveoil

Postby Bethers » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 am

OO, you just made my day. OK, we are less than 2 weeks old - and are on the first page of Google for Women RV - yippee!!!!! LOL, we are going to be here to stay and Google recognizes that! And we're in 4th place for Women RV Forum - even better!!!! See this OO, I'm using your multiple exclamation points to comment on this! I'm one happy camper here. And if I can get the time to work on the website - we'll get ourselves in even better position. Yikes, time - where am I gonna get that LOLOL OK, all of you - I did the work building this and doing the optimization - but it's all of you who are posting and using it that will keep us up there. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said, I have to admit that I stopped on my eyes short one run through yesterday- which will be picked up when I go back for my 2nd visit in 6 weeks. But, boy oh boy, I LOVE them already. I got up this morning and went in to brush my teeth and liked the way I looked LOL - even with messed hair and slightly swollen eyes. I gotta tell ya ladies, this isn't for everyone - but do what you have to do for your own vanities sake - it is worth it. Whether it be painting your fingernails and/or toenails, or wearing or not wearing make-up, or how your hair gets cut, or what you wear, etc - what matters is how YOU feel about yourself, not now anyone else feels (but I must admit, I've gotten compliments last night and today - and most had no idea why - one said, you look so perky and happy - and I was feeling swollen and scratchy eyed, lol - but they were seeing me as differently in a good way - so that made me feel good, too). Yep, it was painful, I won't deny it, but I've already forgotten that (yeah, right) and while I don't look forward to round 2, if I'm happy right now, I imagine after all is finished I'll really be ecstatic.

OK, walked Peaches a good walk, went and made the bed in the 5er next to me (cleaned it yesterday - someone here has that site for friends and family to use the 5er) so it's all ready for the people he has coming in today. First time I cleaned it for him, but he not only paid me, I did my bed sheets in the washer and dryer in there yesterday LOL. I'll tell ya though, something that surprised me - people say they don't like the corner beds like I have, as they are hard to make/ Well, that 5er has a nice queen bed with a great pillowtop mattress, but the way it's in there, I thought was as hard to make (maybe in some ways harder) as my corner bed. Suppose I'd get used to it, but if I had a 5er I'd want a different bedroom layout - learned that today - well wouldn't want that bed layout in a C or A or TT or any rv LOL - but would be happy to take the bed - wonderful pillowtop! Wouldn't need my memory foam and pillowtop that I add to mine now.

Okies, I'm a ramblin' - off to read other posts, then will ice my eyes some more (got to make sure to keep the swelling down) and get some things done around here today.

Have a great day,
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby oliveoil » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

Beth---- I'm thrilled you like what was done with your eyes & you are getting along well!!!!!
Great News!
oliveoil

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:28 am

I'm late to the table...so Afternoon....to you all!!! Had to take the FIL in for his EKG this morning...he's having eye surgery next month....but got going and got 'er done....lol....did PB&J for Bud and me....now we're watching a movie and trying to stay cool......

Beth, after 3 years of crawling over the mattress in the Hybrid I love my "walk around bed" in the 5er....but agree that a better mattress would be better....

Well, this is short, not much to add today...so I'll just hang out....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 am

Hey, Hey,.... Happy Thursday everyone! I know i'm late for coffee,...but i just came back to the house for a little while to check on my cat. She's fine, just a bit ticked that I'm leaving her alone so much while I'm camping.

I've been trying to catch up here,... but not able too,..... gotta run again,... back to campground. See you all when I'm home again sunday,....

Have fun,....
Cedar518

Return to Morning Coffee