Head count

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Head count

Postby Echo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 am

Ok just in the past couple of months more than a few Sistah's have made the announcement that they are selling up and going full time on the road.

The one's that I remember and a couple I had to go double check on in older posts, in all I have counted at least 12???

Cnanago (Micheline)
Margie
Carolyn
Diana
Naked Pups (Mickie?)
Islandmomma (Jan)
3 or 4 more of our Canadian Sistahs
Myself and Kelly (sans rv)

Who did I miss? I know I missed someone or multiple someones! :lol:

That's a lot of Sistah's to be all hitting the road in the same year to become new full timers.

If we ever were in the position to have a 'rally' of the Sistahs? Where ever we landed and had it would never be the same.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Re: Head count

Postby Sparkle » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 am

Oh I hope you all make it, and it's everything you hoped for. It was right for me, I am still thrilled to wake up in the morning and realise where I am and what I'm doing. Tomorrow morning I hit the road. I did it when I was terrified and got past that. Now I can't wait to turn the key and find out what new adventures are coming my way. Look out world....
Sparkle

Postby mtngal » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Wow that is an impressive list! And it would be cool to have a big gtg! But I have to tell you, I won't be full time. My routine, that will continue for the foreseeable future, is to divide my time between CA and TX, exploring along the way and on both ends, AND anywhere else I might get a wild idea to check out! Full timing is a great adventure, but for me, commitments in both CA and TX will hold me back. That's why I think a "B" is the perfect rv for me, much more traveling back and forth is required. Good luck Echo at the GC, I just might check by to see you guys in late June!
Diana
mtngal

Postby avalen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Isn't it exciting!?!? I can hardly wait, means lots of new places to go and see.
Then someday I can do the same thing!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby MsBHaven » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks for putting that list together Echo. I knew I had read about a lot of new full-timers but didn't realize there were so many of us. I sure hope we all make it in 2009. We have only had one looker for the house and it is discouraging, but it is allowing us time to de-clutter and start working on the garage sales now. Spring is about to "spring" in TN, so hopefully people will start looking at houses to buy. We aren't going to stress out over it. We'll just keep moving forward and when it happens, it happens. At least the house is in better shape now and we are getting rid of so much stuff.
2013 Thor Chateau Citation Sprinter - 24' 10" - 2 slides

Ms"B"Haven (Margie)

3 Chihuahuas (Buddy, Annie, Maggie)
MsBHaven

Postby hike » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 pm

I have made my retirement official and will be hitting the road after May 22. I sold my house and moved into the RV several years ago but I was amazed at what I need to do yet before I can start traveling. Glad most of the hard work of downsizing is behind me though.
hike

Postby Echo » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 am

See I knew I missed someone!

Who else did I miss?

Diana you might not me strictly full time as the definition goes? But from the sounds of your travels you are gonna be dang awful close to it.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Return to General Talk