Jenny and Margie

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Jenny and Margie

Postby Echo » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Has anyone heard from Jenny or Margie???

Last I remember was that Jenny was going to Quartzsite and Margie was going out of her mind cause DH had dropped the full time bomb.

What's the latest???

Hellooooo?????? Jenny!!!!!!

Hellooooo???? Margie!!!!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Re: Jenny and Margie

Postby Echo » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Jeeze I have got to start paying more attention......Got to looking and I see it wasn't all that long ago that they both posted.

I must look really funny walking around upside down with my head up my azz!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :?
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby SeeyaGal » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 am

I'm back I'm back!
Had a great time in Quartzsite, posted some photo's on the old forum. Was so good to be home again and hit the shower for a long hot bath and have constant power. I'll tell ya Sheila is the true pioneer...she's still out there in the Boonies!
We hosted the Super bowl party at our house so there were eight of us cheering for Arizona Cardinals, still got enough food left over for Tuesdays "Boomer" Happy Hour.

I keep bugging Dan to get me the Wii to dance & Exercise to and fun to get friends to challenge each other with it too. Everyone loved our new TV from the Super Bowl game.

Cats are happy to be back home again so they have the freedom to wander about.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:17 am

Glad you're home, and even tho I was only gone for 6 weeks, taking a long hot bath was the first thing I did!I'd love to go to Quartzsite, but I don't think I can talk DH into booondocking just yet. I did show him your aerial shots & he agreed it'd be a sight to see. So where are you off to next?
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Bethers » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:43 am

Sounds like fun, Jenny- which I'm sure any occasion with you is.

Now - share some of those Q pics with us too, pretty please.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:49 am

Jenny, I can give a big 'thumb's up" for the Wii. I play it every day. You don't even realize you are exercising when you are just trying to beat your last score over and over again. lol The next morning I wonder why I have some sore muscles! The Wii Sports game that came with the console is still my favorite. I really enjoy the training part. The Wii Fit Board is another 'must have'. It will keep track of your daily workout etc. and has added muscle resistence exercises to cardio, which is what you mostly get with the Wii Sport CD.
I've incorporated the Wii along with my weight loss program and am down 15 lbs. so far. I have 7 more to go and then I will learn how to maintain, which has been my downfall over the years. I seem to be able to loose the weight, just not keep it off. Mostly it's learning what areas of my life I'm using food to fill and addressing those areas without food.
AlmostThere

Return to General Talk