Our Day With Beth and Kellie.....

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Our Day With Beth and Kellie.....

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Well, we planned to go to Rockport today....so at 10am Ernie & I picked up Beth and Kellie for our trip to Rockport. But first, we stopped to visit Belle's relatives at the local family reunion here....
They were all glad to see us and send their Best Wishes to Belle....asking that she join them at next year's reunion here on the Texas coast.
Then it was off to Rockport. Since Beth and Sparkle posted lots of photos of their adventures to this beautiful little sea-side town...I won't bore you by posting repeats... ;)
But we did a little shopping at the shop that Sparkle got her rug at....Beth bought hers today and I got a new windchime......Ernie already has it packed away, but it is cute...I just love windchimes.......And we went to the used book store....Beth took photos there so I'm sure she'll post them later...

Then we went to do what we do best.....EAT! This is the famous Cheesecake place that Beth and Sparkle found.
and Ernie was our photographer.....He and Beth were goofing around with the cameras...
We stopped to take photos of the white pelicans....
Then when we got back, Ernie & I took a walk on the beach....
The beach and the Gulf from the park's boardwalk.
Pioneer RV Park from the Boardwalk.
Now am resting up for our Girls night out......yeap, taking the camera....Stay tuned more to come :lol:
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: Our Day With Beth and Kellie.....

Postby AlmostThere » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:04 pm

The picture of the CG from the boardwalk is new. Really gives us an idea of the place.
Glad you are having a great time together. Thanks for sharing more pictures, you know we never get tired of pictures even if they are repeats!
AlmostThere

Postby Mollysmom » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Great pictures - love the one of the boardwalk !
Looks like Belle has lots of friends down there :D
Mollysmom

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm

SEE, SEE I'm not the only Flamingo nut around. My Flamingo rehab is going well, I haven't bought ONE flamingo since the Texas GTG - well I did just order some more wineglasses to pass out. Oh well, back to rehab: Hello my name is karen and I'm a flamingo nut.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm

We are a reading group, us rving ladies. Sparkle and I spent time (and money) at this used bookstore in Rockport - and today Kellie and Lori followed suit:

I'm still trying to figure out just why Lori had to pay?

Lori's white pelican pics are better than mine. Am seriously considering I might need to purchase another camera before my Alaska trip (with a better zoom) - alas, that's just not in my budget right now. We shall see. But, no matter, I'll take the pics I can - and what I do take will give me the necessary memories.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 pm

awesome pictures, everyone of them!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby carold » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Great pics. We are lucky here that there is a library just a mile down the road as well as books in the library. Belle certainly wouldn't be lonely-so many friends to meet. carold
carold

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:56 am

Wonderful pics! You guys are having such a great time. And I'm a flamingo-oholic too! Found a web site the other night & picked out $600 worth of flamingo stuff. Didn't order any, but loved picking it out!
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Great pictures. Know ya'll had a great time together. That cheesecake factory called my name each time I see it. Hope Liz will show the pics of all her relatives at the family reunion, looks like they were chatting an enjoying the day too. Glad to see that Sparkle made it onto the beach and back. Always worry about her close the ocean. :lol:
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 pm

I really like those pics Lori. I like it where there is just a short stroll on a boardwalk to the beach,.. Dauphin Island, AL is like that at that campground. Great shots. I had never seen white pelicans before.
Cedar518

Postby snowball » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 am

good pictures
thanks a bunch
sheila
snowball

Return to General Talk