My Freezer Saga..

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: My Freezer Saga..

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Oh for all ..just a follow up...and you all thought this was finished...NOT !!! Yesterday, towards the latter part of the day... I get a call from Sears...oh yeah.. it gets even better... they say..."Hello Ms Zeee, this is Sears, I'm calling to confirm delivery on your Freezer for Monday..." LOL

Now I thought for a minute as you all know how I really wanted this freezer...and then I thought..oh should I ... let them deliever that freezer and then tell them NO...or should I accept it and see who pays for it...Nah... My head was getting the good lady, bad lady routine..and the :evil: almost made me do it...but I had to be Honest....I had to tell the Gal..." Nope it's not mine..it has been cancelled."..oooooooooh wow is me..

But can you believe it was still on going...hahahahaha... and they say they run a good business..OH YEAH...

This will live in my brain for a long, long, long time....

Ok...I'm back to the drawing board....See ya all on Monday...

God Bless

Zeee....chipping away at an ice cube...:) a filtered one at that :):)

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: My Freezer Saga..

Postby OutandAbout » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi Zee,

i've have many problems with sears over the years. The delivery time/date was always something else to deal with, service was entirely another matter. I think the worst was items that were supposed to be on sale. As mentioned, the prices were higher,and/or the item was no longer available and there were no rain checks. My favorite was getting an out of date item (a small appliance that was to be a gift) and having them pass it off as a new item, with out the updated features. You are better off dealing with another business other than Sears.

Happy shopping.

Linda
OutandAbout

Previous

Return to General Talk