What's in your Kitchen cabinet?

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: What's in your Kitchen cabinet?

Postby MsBHaven » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Bethers, I questioned the toaster and toaster oven idea too. I've never liked the toaster oven and never used it for anything, but DH uses it a lot. I prefer the toaster. This may end up being a compromise and the toaster stays home. Doesn't seem to make much sense to have both. If taking the toaster oven gets DH to do any cooking, that will surely win out, ha ha. He does most of it anyway.
2013 Thor Chateau Citation Sprinter - 24' 10" - 2 slides

Ms"B"Haven (Margie)

3 Chihuahuas (Buddy, Annie, Maggie)
MsBHaven

Re: What's in your Kitchen cabinet?

Postby snowball » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 pm

this has been an interesting topic. And such an indivual process what works for me won't for you and visa versa...and If any of you came into my kitchen you'd wonder for sure why all that stuff I some times do as well :D
you need to look at space
you need to ask yourself if you use this if you use it at home you will on the road sooner or later
I had a big mixer I used all the time the one on the stand oh yes had room for it but then I thought about the weight of it and dd has it now do I miss it yes!! everyone once in awhile but I have a hand mixer
Marge do you use your bread maker if you do take it we have friends that make bread a lot and it is good stuff
I keep a carasel thingy on my counter with the no slip stuff under it doesn't move except once and we stopped Fast!! and it fell of
there are some things that even I will admit that I can get rid of others possibly but you never can tell when it will come in handy
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to General Talk