Beth & Sparkle's photos

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Beth & Sparkle's photos

Postby SeeyaGal » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Loved the photo's especially the Jellyfish that has all the lights on them. I've seen those before at the Point Defiance Aquarium has soothing music next to the window and I swear I could have sat there all day watching them because of the beautiful movements to music and watch them flicker with lights.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Sparkle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Jenny, I forgot about the music. IThe room was filled with a soft New Age sound, and yes, that really helped the ambience. I'm glad this is up at the top again because I've been nagging Beth to post her pictures. I don't know what that woman does with her time. :twisted: :lol:
Sparkle

Postby Mollysmom » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Great pictures !
I think Jellyfish are such fasinating creatures !! I don't want to be in the water with them, but I like to see them. I bet the music was a great touch :D
Really nice - thanks !
Mollysmom

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Sparkle's jellyfish pics turned out better than mine, I think - but I'll start off with a few of mine - after I get more of my pics on photobucket, will post some more of the story - maybe Sparkle can start that off, too?

Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby kelpie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Speaking of jellyfish, has anyone seen the new Will Smith "Seven Pounds"? I'm not going to give the plot away but jellyfish play an important role.
Kellie
and Eddie the wonder dog
2000 Four Winds
http://goodsamclub.mytripjournal.com/kelstravels
kelpie

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:53 pm

More from the aquarium. These little guys are waiting to get bigger to be released back in Louisiana;

One of them here is quite busy:

And another view - yep, they have to eat:

Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sparkle » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 pm

No, haven't seem the movie, Kelpie. Do you recommend it?
This is Beth's favorite bird. A Roseate Spoonbill.

The Dolphin display was hard to photograph because I couldn't see anything on my screen. It was a case of point and shoot, hopefully in the right direction. I had to delete many photos of just a splash.

Not for the squeamish. These baby alligators were fed with defrosted mmice. This one was so full he couldn't swallow the last one.

A face only a Mommy fish could love. Or somebody with a good appetite?

Did you get any bird photos Beth? Oh, while I was posting Beth was posting the same photos!!!! :roll:
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Yes, I have some bird photos- but they aren't on photobucket yet - it's been taking forever tonight to upload pics - so will have to get to them later or tomorrow - at least we only doubled up on the gators :)
Beth
Bethers

Postby kelpie » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:01 pm

I do recommend the movie. It's not like my son said "the best movie ever" but it is thought provoking. I like those sometimes.
Kellie
and Eddie the wonder dog
2000 Four Winds
http://goodsamclub.mytripjournal.com/kelstravels
kelpie

Previous

Return to General Talk