Naked on the Beach

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Naked on the Beach

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 am

I wasn't sure if I should put this post under Pets or Interesting Places, so I put it here. :lol: The powers that be can move it to wherever it needs to go. The girls went out naked on the beach yesterday as it is 70 here. Ahhh, sweet sunshine! In the summer you cannot move down here, but in the off season we have the whole beach to ourselves. Nobody in either direction.

Then almost out of nowhere came this horse & buggy!

I was loving it, but the girls freaked out!! :shock:

But not Phoenix. She couldn't have cared less. She was digging her some sun!

But Tess & Kesha were still jonesing for that horse!

Kesha even did her "Meerkat" impersonation looking for it. :lol:

And finally, here he comes again!!!

Mom that was really fun! :D

Today we will be going on a bike ride to feed the geese. That is always an adventure. :lol:
NakedPupsAndMe

Re: Naked on the Beach

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 am

This is Herschel, one of the furry ones. Tina stepped away to get something to drink. Hey we need to talk. I spoke with the other furry ones here and we all agreed that WE WANT BEACH! Beach, Beach, Beach, Beach.......Tina keeps mumbling things about paying dental bills and that little thing with the vet when Remi accidently ran into one of Blonde's teeth. Hey, he is only 1 and 1/2 and a small fuzz ball, how would he know any better. All us boys here (okay, used to be boys :) ) know that you have to respect the Blonde one. Anywayz, love the pups on the beach. Keeping the dreams alive for all us 4 pawed ones. Oh by the way, I am a big handsome dark red Golden Retriever, and if Tina ever sits down and figures how to send pictures where ever and size them, etc, you might be able to meet me. Sometimes, that gray haired lady isn't as useful as we would like but she is our GHL and we love her, so.....until we really meet. Think good sunny beach thoughts.....I can hear the waves., here the birds. Will someone throw a stick for me? I promise not to chase any horses!

Herschel, the responsible one.
PS: Please don't tell the GHL I was on here she might not let me sit at her feet and watch the screen anymore and I do so love to travel and meet people and pups.....Thanks, this will be our secret.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Paulette » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:01 am

I love the beach pictures! Dang, wish I was there! Looks so warm and inviting. Keep 'em coming!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby mtngal » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 am

me too!
Diana
mtngal

Postby Sparkle » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:39 am

What a neat picture of a horse and buggy on the beach. and I loved the Meerkat one. That reminds me, is Meerkat Manor still on?
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 am

The post would have fit here or pets, probably a little more appropriate in pets - but hey, it works for me. And yep, everything you say - Peaches is agreeing - she just loves the beach. I LOVE the meerkat pose - so cute and so funny! Peaches does that pose, but just doesn't look like a meerkat - that was perfect - good for you having the camera when you needed it.

Funny thing here in Port A - is that we have the beach to ourselves a lot even though the park is close to full. Not like summer when the families are here for the beach. Most of the people here now are only here to escape the cold. Weird that they don't spend more time enjoying the beach.

Love love love the pics! Thanks for sharing.

And, yes, Sparkle it's still on - although I think I missed most of this season - you have the channel - see if you can find a day they show them all!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 am

Love the pictures of your babies on the beach. Also loved the Meercat one.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby oregontocal » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 am

Very cute pictures. I'm imagining what your girls were thinking about seeing that horse!
oregontocal

Postby soisew » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 am

Great photos, cute dogs. It looks like a "pacer" out for exercise pulling a training sulky.
Shell
soisew

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 am

Oh I love the pix of the beach and the pups, how awesome. I hope that my Sedona gets to meet them someday. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Herschel, you are such a sneak! I'll keep your secret! :lol:
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Mollysmom » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 am

Your pups are SO cute !! I just love them :D
It's great to see pictures of them on the beach - and naked !! Molly loves it when she can go naked :D
Thanks for the great photos
Mollysmom

Postby Liz » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:51 pm

I wondered about that subject title :lol: Great pictures and story line. You too Herschel!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Shell, I thought pacer too. not lifting hooves high enough for a trotter. Love to watch pacers.

Bird, Hershel is a joy! a very talented boy! Middy (the cat) sends her regards. Middy says that her woman doesn't leave the computer on when she goes to work so she never gets computer time! :roll:
Cedar518

Postby Nasoosie » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 pm

My mom doesn't like me to see hooved creatures....either on the beach, or in the woods....and I don't understand why! I would just chase those critters down and then......and then.....hmmmmm....what on earth would I do then, I wonder??!! The streets of Detroit where my mom picked me up had no such wonderful, fast-running hooved critters, so I have never really caught up to one. BUT I WANT ONE!!!!

I can see how you naked pups might be fascinated just to watch the hooved one----that Meercat pose might have slowed the critter down enough for me to catch him! Perhaps we can work together one day!

Oooops....here she comes-----(scurry scurry)

I see that Molly has taken over my computer while I was feeding the cat! Herschel-----what have you done?? Molly will never leave this keyboard alone again now!

Thanks for those great pics, oh mother of the naked ones!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Return to General Talk