New Mattress for the 5er...

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: New Mattress for the 5er...

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 pm

I've wondered about replacing the mattress too. The door doesn't seem big enough to get it thru. Congrats on yours! Must be wonderful to have a comfy bed. I don't like to sleep in the bedromm in my RV. Too closed in. I always sleep on the sofa bed which isn't very comfy. I've been camping for 2 weeks now with 2 weeks left so I'm going to take some of your suggestions. My back is already starting to suffer.
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Liz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:16 pm

I replaced the bench cushions that were supposed to convert to a bed with a memory foam mattress in my rv. I also use a memory foam pillow (bought one to keep in the rv so I wouldn't ever forget it). I use memory foam toppers on my mattress at home. Sure helps the ole arthritis.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby snowball » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:10 am

we put a memory topper on ours and its is comfy
now the pillow had to laugh so don't like mine but haven't found any I like better and as bad as I don't like my its better than most except for at a motel that we stayed in when we had some work done on the 5er...almost called them to see what and where they were so nice
sheila
snowball

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Good ideas, everyone.....BTW....the new mattress is wonderful....we now sleep a whole lot better ;) Now, if I could just lay off the coffee after 5pm..... :roll:
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Previous

Return to General Talk