Yuck ! It's Monday Morning.. Oh boy !!!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Yuck ! It's Monday Morning.. Oh boy !!!

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:58 am

Yuck is right it's Monday Morning and boy I wanna go back to bed... Some how no matter what day of the week it is... Monday takes that hit.. and ya know I'm hitting it right now.. It was great sleeping in my bed..but boy I miss that RV...I mean I was born to be on the road.. My whole outlook was always to be and explorer.. hence maybe why I was a researcher..ok..that's a given... but to be on the road.. aaaaah nothing finer... now the campgrounds that's all kind of new thing for me.. although I did campgrounds in Florida after the dog shows in Jan.. but that was with a lot of my dog show friends.. we'd take the vacation time off..... but these GTG and popping out all over.. now those are something ya just have to do.. I mean not only is the food good..and ya don't always have to cook LOL but the people are FANTASTIC...and hey listen up.. you all don't have to do any of the planned ventures .. you can hold the fort down.. so what I'm trying to say is.. you can still go..even if you physically can't take part of those gals wanna get up and run or walk miles or even chow down on all those carbs LOL Don't let that deter you.. go for it... !!

In fact speakin of which you know RetiredHappy (Karen) Asked me if I could when I go to Florida from Pa..go by the route of Texas LOL I loved it.. and thanks so much for the invite...cause if I could I would ...just what the Dr ordered LOL.

You know it's also great being back on my ole puter.. gosh didn't realize my DH had such skinny fingers.. mine were slurring LOL ...

Ah I see a couple more surprises...You gals are certainly busy ...like I say.."ifn' ya miss any of this ..it's like you gotta read your hips off... and I'm still finding goodies...

Paulette.. you did good ! Belle is the newest addition that will do some big time partying.. and don't even have to spread her wings .. she will ding and announce her next placing and at what table... Can she ding here ??? I could arrange to have a bowl of something LOL

Welcome OregonLur ( Karen) CougarFan (Laura) and Asirimarco (Ann) .. we're happy to have you sit with us.. and take us on your adventures...

Ava, you are certainly finding some interesting places for us to click on .. You keep that up.. cause we're on a mission here.. to travel all over.. we is Free and lovin' every minute of it..

Carolinagal.. Ifn' you're peeking in .. we want you to know... we're missin ya.. and when you can.. do let us know where you are.. you know we all love to see and hear..but we also do worry when our Sisters are in route... So when Ya can park a chair and tell us .. WHERE ARE YOU !!!

RVGranny and Ernie... Enjoyed your warm hospitality.. and your jokes.. and even our solve the world issues.. but most of all the kindness you gave each and every one of us... a big HUG and hope we meet up again ...Maybe even in Gettysburg.. Hey girls that's not that far !!!!!!!

Olive Oil (OO ) you is busy..busy busy.. and I can't wait to see that auction stuff.. don't let them Ruby Reds Go.. them there are yours.. but I have a new handle for ya... You will always be my Dorothy !!! and that's that LOL gotta luv ya !!

Ok, well I need to get the dark stuff in my body cause it sure is not moving and my brain is going into overdrive... yucko ..

Echo, you ready dear... I can almost hear that rumble from that motor cycle...mmmmmm you got them boots on !!! We know where Kelly is.. I don't have any doubts... .. I hear that sound.. I mean I actually here my coffee perking..LOL it's so quiet in here for the moment anyway...

Table is set..cups are in place and a few of them strange glasses too... LOL for them cool drinks.. and it's off to hear the good news... Clicking my cup and saluting my Sisters...

May your Adventures be Great ones and your Journey be safe too ...

PS.. Hey Fernie... where are you ???? come on gal..let them fingers do some walkin"

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Yuck ! It's Monday Morning.. Oh boy !!!

Postby Echo » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:25 am

Oh no, it's Monday and even worse it's morning..... Oh gads!
I am sitting here with coffee in fist and my eyeballs closed. And that's after my second cup too. I had either better start making that brew stronger or drinking faster!
I am pooped, I want to go back to bed, it's gonna be a long day. David was in talk mode last night so I didn't get to bed until midnight. I'm for sure dragging this morning. I'm gonna have the hardest time trying to keep my eyes open at work today. I just know it! The calls will be slow or the auto-dialer will drag and that will be it. My poor eyeballs will get a bad case of the droops.
I actually slept until 6am this morning so it will seem like a short one. :) Need to get dressed then maybe I can sit here and catch a cat nap at least until kelly comes dragging out! LOL
Hope everyone has a great day and ya'll stay safe!
Love to all
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:44 am

Good morning Zeee and Echo,.... and to the others just beginning to stagger in the door,.... I haven't got my b'fast or coffee yet,... been trying to catch up here. I can see that isn't going to happen,.. just too much going on in this great new forum!

I did get some pictures posted to my Gone Campin' thread,..I promised, and I don't want to get hit with a coffee mug for not getting them posted! :lol:

I'm headed to kitchen to get started on the day,....
Cedar518

Postby Mtntophoundz » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 am

I am setting here with my coffee and I have supper started in the crockpot. I am on it this morning. Its supposed to be 98 degrees here today so I am going to get out and get the camper cleaned up pretty soon. Then I will start on the house. It sure needs it too! I love going camping, but I hate the cleaning. LOL Well, I better get started.... Have a wonderful day all!

Hugs~
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:14 am

Morning, Zee and All...

On my 2nd cup of Java and trying to get the motor going for the day.....Ernie's off to pick up Bud for another 3 week visit.....they'll be back around 2-3pm....

I know what you mean, Mollie, about cleaning.......got to do the once over in the Mallard today before the guys get back or it won't get done for 3 weeks....

Belle says that she's resting up in the 5er and will catch up later on the news.....Got a little rain last evening....helped cool it down and made sleeping a little bit better.....but weather man states high 80s today.....

Well, better get going......You all have a good day....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby mtngal » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:31 am

Good Monday morning from Texas, it's hot here too. High 90s today. So I'm going out for a long walk early, well, maybe by 8! Yesterday I watched my DGD for a good portion of the day while M and D did a marathon shopping trip at Ikea. Today I will catch up on chores and sewing. But first a glass of ice tea,
have a fun day ladies, see you on the forum, Diana
Diana
mtngal

Postby oliveoil » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 am

GOOD MORNING--GOOD MORNING------ GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!
Well I guess we are really being tested------as yesterday we worked at home sorting & packing & didn't get a start over to the warehouse until late afternoon-------we worked over there in the heat until I thought I would die----- & we loaded another load out of the 5er to bring back home- & more stuff so the PU was full----- about an hour from home it was late & already dark & we decided we better stop for supper------ we did & we ate & when back out to get in the truck to leave & the switch on the truck just turned & did nothing------the switch broke & no way to start it------- & now it is way past dark------ & an hour from home & Sunday night & everything closed!!!!!!!!!
I remembered I had a cousin who lived in that own------- I called her on the cell phone---- & she & her hubby came & gave us her new car to drive home & we called a tow truck to come haul the truck to a repair shop in that town----- so Hubby had to take today off work---because we have to take my cousins car back to her--- (praise God for their help) & check on the truck-------hope it will be done today-------also get with the lawyer in Branson-to see if our contracts are ready to be signed on Wed------ then off to Branson to sing contracts----& there is sooooooooooo much to do our heads are spinning!!!!!!!!
We didn't need the truck to break down --- & added expense & more days off work for Hubby when we are trying very had to use his days off wisely until he quits----- as things will be tight on money until after the auctions-------with the move & triple utilities for a while-------& fuel moving----------etc.etc-------
All I can say is praise God we didn't break down in the middle of no where----- & praise God for the cell phone & praise God for my cousin & who even gave us her new car on loan ----
I hope by the end of OCT of first of Nov-- we have had successful auctions & gotten good prices for our real estate & they both sell at auction-- & we don't have to list them & wait for a buyer------- & we will be all moved & settled in-the new home------- but the learning experiences until then- what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!!!!!!!
Blessings everyone---------
Praise God Hubby & I both woke up together this morning & have each other to rely on to get all this done & cope with the stumps in the trail as we go!!!!!!!!
oliveoil

Return to Morning Coffee