Been taking more pictures

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Been taking more pictures

Postby asirimarco » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:22 am

As we wander around town I always have my camera with me. Could bore you all to pieces with them but have chosen a few to give you a flavor of the place.
Would you like to buy some clams? Vendor came to restaurant selling them
This was my meal so I wasn't interested. That is chicken filet not fish. Cost about US5.50 including drink
Some of the interestng sights - a gate in Old Kino
A garage door in New Kino
Interesting wall of home - notice different rock
From beach in Old Kino - the new pier with fishing net tangled on it and abandoned sardine factory in background.
the beach full of shells - looking the other direction from pier keep thinking of Sparkles lamp shade - I need to bring a bag to collect
and my favorite - no explanation necessary
I am sure glad my camera is digital could never afford to develope all the pictures I've taken.
asirimarco

Re: Been taking more pictures

Postby Liz » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:27 am

Great sampling...I wouldn't get bored seeing them all, but it would take you forever to upload them. I do the same thing with my digital, thinking I'll delete a lot of them...then I can't bring myself to delete any of them!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:57 am

That last shot is beautiful, my favorite, too. But the others are very interesting. I always enjoy the tours from our members who are traveling.
Cedar518

Postby SeeyaGal » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am

Dang I wish I was there with you, maybe next time. Oh I would have a bag for collecting shells for sure, I collected so many from the last trip and everyone wanted my shells! Looks like Dan and I are just going to have to come down to Kino! Maybe 2010.....We LOVE Mexico and especially along the beaches! Loved your photo's! Keep them coming so I can drool over them! :D Last time I was looking for shells I found a huge Conche shell and a baby stingray swam next to my leg!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 pm

LOVE the pictures. Can anyone guess my favorite? The flamingo gates of course. Oh yeah, I'm in rehab. :lol:
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:53 pm

You keep picking ones to share - I love them all.

I'm having great problems knowing I canceled my trip down Baja this winter. Sparkle and I are talking we just might have to make that trip next year. And every time I see more pictures from you - the more convinced I am. I told Sparkle it would be winter after next, but when you posted more pics the other day, I think I got convinced to do this next year. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - yep - please keep these pictures coming.

Oh, Sparkled collected a bag full of shells on the beach this morning.
Last edited by Bethers on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:56 pm

beautiful pictures, and now wonder the last one is your favorite, its gorgeous, and
is going to make a really nice puzzle for me. Thank you so much!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Sparkle » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:05 pm

I'm homesick for a place I've never been. There has to be another word for it. All I know is my hitch sure is itchin'. Keep those photos coming. Pleeeeze.
Sparkle

Postby carold » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Keep those photos coming, yea! I loved the last picture, but also the gate with mosaics and the guy selling clams. I think the people are as much fun to see as the sights. carold
carold

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 am

Yep, got to show Ernie your photos....never know, maybe we'll be heading farther south next year or the year after.... :D Keep them pretty pictures coming... ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Return to General Talk