and Bingo to boot!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

and Bingo to boot!

Postby Sparkle » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Best of all .....we both won! Beth got 16.00 and I had to share with two others so I got 6.00, but I didn't care, I got to yell Bingo!
Sparkle

Re: and Bingo to boot!

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:14 pm

Geez....you 2 are having way tooooo much fun over there on the other side of the Bay...... :lol: Good picture of the 2 of you....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Nahhhhh no such thing as us having too much fun - too much food, maybe - but not too much fun.

This was funny- Jean brought her camera. Next thing we know, Tony, a friend, came over and picked up the camera - was playing with it - figured it out and snapped 2 shots of us. LOL - Didn't even have to ask to get our pic taken.

Oh, I'm still not a big fan of bingo, even winning, but that helps :) - but I discovered there is a way to make it more enjoyable. Filled my glass with Bailey's Mint - yummy, if I say so myself. The popcorn didn't go so well, but saved most of that to bring home.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sparkle » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm

and I had a big glass of Bailey's Original. I was at the point I wouldn't have cared if I hadn't won, but now I'll have to have some everytime because it worked!
Sparkle

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:04 am

That is a great pic of you two! I've printed it to add to my "Rogue's Gallery" here in my computer room!
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:44 am

"Rogues Gallery?" LOL :lol: :lol:
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:35 am

Don't laugh Liz, there's one of you and me there too! :lol: Remember this one?

Cedar518

Postby Nasoosie » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:43 am

GREAT pictures! I like the idea of a rogue's galery!!

Congrats on your BINGO win, Sparkle! I'd go just for the Bailey's, if not for anything else!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:06 am

Not only are you two having fun but Beth seems to be keeping Sparkle out of trouble.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:21 am

OMg - me keep Sparkle out of trouble? If anything, we've just been getting in trouble together!

And, yes, I think the Baileys is going to have to be a fixture when I play bingo. Might increase the amount though - hehehe - will have to pour myself into bed.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sparkle » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:28 am

I'll be here for another month...there's time yet. But Beth is probably keeping me out of trouble, because the other night I was lying in bed thinking...hmmm, it would be neat to take a vehicle into Mexico, drive down some of the back streets and look at the buildings...and I wonder where the road goes...maybe just go down it a few miles. I've always been a "What's round the next bend?" person. Which reminds me, when I was driving here I turned onto a road called Camino Bueno Suerte. I speak VERY slow Spanish. So as I was driving along I'm thinking, Camino, that's easy, road. Bueno, Good, now Suerte, I should know that. Oh yes, Luck. Good Luck Road. Oh my, too late, I'm on it. Did it really say, You're gonna need it, under the name. Gaswise yes. I had a 5 gallon can with me and I needed it. I got there on fumes.
Sparkle

Postby avalen » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 pm

what a great picture of the two of you, mmmm, Baileys, been along time since I've
had any of that, and it absolutely goes great in coffee.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to General Talk