Merry Christmas from NAS Corpus Christi....

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Merry Christmas from NAS Corpus Christi....

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Christmas Wishes from our house to yours....

Lori and Ernie
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: Merry Christmas from NAS Corpus Christi....

Postby Sparkle » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:35 am

Enjoyed peeking in your window! I love the glimpses you get when people leave the shades open. Were you at an angle (too much hooch?) when you took the pic, or did Ernie not pass his levelling test? :lol:
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 am

Laughing as I read Sparkle's response. When she was parked on the beach - first time I went in her TT, the pics on the wall were only slightly tilted. A couple days later (the night before she moved, after the sands had been blowing and the winds gusting) I was in the TT and the pics were way tilted. I should have taken a picture :)

Merry Christmas to you and Ernie, Lori - what are you doing for Christmas? I'm going to my g/f's - and now people are yelling at me cuz I'm not coming to the dinner here - geez, can't please everyone! And we all need to meet again - I'm sure there's more restaurants to try :) Or if we had enough room somewhere - like in your cozy 5th wheel ( :) ) - we could do a potluck one night. Unfortunately, this time of year - can't plan to do anything outside.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby asirimarco » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 am

Glad you posted your picture - gives me ideas about what we can do next year. Looks good and festive.
asirimarco

Postby avalen » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 am

very festive, haha, peeking in your window :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Liz » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 am

Yep, I can see that pretty tree all lit up inside! Pretty lights outside too. Merry Christmas!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:07 pm

:lol: The leveling is good, Sparkle, it's just where I was standing to take the photo.... :lol: We're doing a Christmas Eve Snack Fest with Mike & Donna and then getting on the Yahoo IM with the kids and grandkids and my Mom & Sibs with their families..... :lol: you'd all laughed last night when 2 of my sisters and I were trying to get the webcams & mics fixed up.....now, I've been doing the webcam with the kids for over a month, so know somewhat what I'm doing, but the 2 of them are new at this....so far we can all get the webcams working to see each other, but the talking instead of typing is another story.....seems my laptop won't support conference calling, so I can only talk to one sister at a time....as of last night, but we're going to try again tonight....if all else fails, we'll type and wave at each other Christmas Eve..... :roll: :lol:

Glad you all enjoyed the Peek Thru My Window.....If you look really hard at the lower right side of the window, you can see my flamingo sticker that Karen gave me at the TX GTG.... :lol:
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Sparkle » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Here's a peek through my window. Bit blurry...I thought it was just the hooch!
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm

if it's the hooch - then I've been drinking and didn't know it :)

Lori, talking on IM can be difficult - as only one person can speak at a time - so another talking cuts off the others. Well, can be good if you want to do all the talking :) LOL - But I always found it confusing if more than 3, maybe 4. Let us know how it goes for you! And have fun conferencing with your family - great to see them all - technology is wonderful.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 pm

I can see the pretty kitty.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to General Talk