Christmas Suggestion

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Christmas Suggestion

Postby avalen » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Jigsaw puzzles!!! I love jigsaw puzzles and last weekend I downloaded a program to
make my own and change the amount of pieces of the puzzles if I want, use any
picture I want, and thats going to be my christmas present to myself to buy it and
be able to use all the features on the program.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Christmas Suggestion

Postby Echo » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Guess what I got from my secret Santa today??? Huh? Huh? Huh? Guess, guess, guess!!!!

A monster box of crayons with 120 different colors with a sharpener and a box of 50 colored pencils! Oh my goodness I was so excited! First thing I had to do was grab my Tinker Bell coloring book and finish a couple of my pictures. Queen Clarion had a crown of flowers that I couldn't really do with my crayons. They were so small that a crayon would have made a mess. But boy oh boy the colored pencils did the job just perfect. I had a ball at work today coloring. hehehehe

The girl I got the stuff for loved her Oil of Olay facial towelettes, beauty fluid and body lotion. And I bought her a pack of coloring markers. She's forever stealing my highlighters and using them to decorate her papers. LOL And the woman who sits on my left asked if she could get one of the pages out of my coloring book to do. You bet!!! I would rather do that than have her grab the book and color on the picture I'm doing. grrrrrr

But we had a good time at our little holiday party meal. Just about everyone brought in a dish to pass and we had some good eating. But boy are the beans working. Didn't help the situation out at all that I brought what was left home and ate them again for supper. Poor Shade!!! :oops: :shock: :mrgreen:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Previous

Return to General Talk