Merry Christmas from My Home To Yours

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Merry Christmas from My Home To Yours

Postby WickedLady » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 pm

Looks great! Wish I was down there right now; the Pac.NW is very cold and getting colder with snow.
WickedLady

Postby Liz » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 am

Merry Christmas from Florida. (This is not my tree...didn't put one up this year.)

Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Paulette » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Jenny, that looks wonderfully festive! Cedar, nice lookin tree. Liz, we would never have known it wasn't your tree if you hadn't told us! ;)

I finally got finished with all the trimming, decorating and most of the wrapping this weekend. Geez...and I still have a bit of Santa for the GD shopping to do. I'll probably run out one day this week and get it done! I did take a few pictures of the tree and the snowman collection in my house, but my camera is at home and I'm not. Maybe later I'll get a chance to download them and post them here to share.

Ladies, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope you all have a very Blessed Holiday. As Garfield said "It isn't the giving, it isn't the getting, it's the loving".

Merry Holidays to you all!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby soisew » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Here's a photo (not very good) of our rig decorated for Christmas.

And an image of our southern style wreath with snow on it...

And here's a neat snow scene. When I get around to it I need to get photos of us to send to family & friends.

Shell
soisew

Postby SeeyaGal » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Jenny with the Snow Town Carolers in the yard
Burrrrrrr sure feels like Christmas!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Here's our Christmas Tree this year!!!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

Lori and Ernie

PS: Latest project posted in Arts and Crafts...
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby SeeyaGal » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Liz, I just love that Christmas photo of you GREAT!....No Tree? Are you a Grinchette? :? :lol:
Gotta get a photo of Dan in his "Bah Humbug" shirt Mom made him years ago.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Orchid » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:04 am

Merry Christmas to all from icy, cold Indiana. It's supposed to be warmer here tomorrow, thank goodness. I'm already tired of winter and it's not even winter yet!
My Christmas tree is up. It's a Dollar General special I picked up on sale a couple years ago. It's a fiber optic, 36 inch tree that I put up in about two minutes. It sits atop my entertainment center along with my Santa collection, safe from my dogs wrestling matches.
I'd send you pictures, but my camera isn't compatible with my computer, can you believe? Apparently nothing is compatible with my computer. Cheryl
Orchid

Postby Liz » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:32 am

No tree....because...no gks coming to enjoy this year;just me and the furkids. Last year Bandit, who was still a kitten, kept taking the ornaments off as fast as I could replace them and most of them ended up under the stove. The branches of the artificial tree were worse for wear too. So, now that Bandit is a megacat, he could really do a number on it. Also, I can't put any wrapped presents under the tree, 'cause Roe thinks they're for him, and opens them. :lol:
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Carolinagal » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Liz and Jenny, really nice pictures of you both, and very festive. I finished putting my tree up yesterday, and my favorite decorations. Small tree and setting high. One year, Maggie selected a new toy from my decorative bears I had setting under it, when I had the big tree up. This year, its high and she's small, so no problems, but think a new bear should be under there for her, the other is not looking like he's too well :lol: :lol:

Its rainy and gloomy outside here, so I am really glad I decided to be nice to myself and dig my Christmas decorations out, no plans for going anywhere and think its going to be cold here after Sunday, which is okay. Lights from my tree and fireplace going, with hopefully a good movie sounds good to me, think I will make an Elk stew in the crockpot for whenever I get hungry. Elk is from my family in Colorado and its really good.

Well, back to my cards, I always send so many and have some baking I want to do later today. Had to take a break and check in and see what all of you were up too. Sounds like Sparkle and Beth, are the ones who might really be up to something. :lol: Looking forward to their pics of their day.

Stay safe and warm all

Carol
Carolinagal

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:19 am

How cool! Merry Christmas to you and Dan too. Love your decorations and the picture is perfect. Every detail shows up so well. Looks like you are ready.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Previous

Return to General Talk