Leak!!!!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Leak!!!!

Postby Echo » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Not to even mention that dogs don't wear two loads of laundry a week. They don't cause all that extra cooking. They don't cause all the extra dirty dishes. They shed but don't leave whisker clippings in the bathroom sink. You will NEVER have to worry about accidentally discovering in the middle of the night that the dog left the seat up. You will never have to put up with game buddies the dog has invited over and forgotten to tell you that they expect munchies. The dog will NEVER leave their dirty socks on the living room floor or their underwear on the bedroom floor. They don't demand a minute by minute replay of where you've been, who've you seen, talked to or what you've bought. The dog wont whine, cry or make themselves pains in the azz'z if their sick. You will never have to worry about smelling perfume on them and wondering.

That's why I love my dog!!! And that pillow on the other side of the bed is all her's. LOL :lol: LOL Gonna be interesting tho when I finally get another Pom. :shock:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Previous

Return to General Talk