Where and How is Sunseeker?

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Where and How is Sunseeker?

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:43 am

Has anyone heard anything from Jill? Haven't seen her on here in ages and she usually has some kind of greeting regular. Wonder how her job is going. Most of all, just hope she is well and they are doing ok on their new jobs. I've been wondering and looking for some word from her for ages, so now have to know if anyone has any info on her wellbeing?

Carol
Carolinagal

Re: Where and How is Sunseeker?

Postby Bethers » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:37 pm

I've been wondering the same thing, Carol - I didn't like how long it took her to post after they got down there -and then nothing again - hmmmmmmmmmm - going to have to roust her out somehow. Anyone???
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm

I've been watching for her too,..... Jill, ... IMWTK!
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Got an email from here this morning. She and Tommy both have had the stomach crud so have been under the weather. Job apparently is going okay.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:32 pm

Great minds think alike!!!! I was wondering about them too....Karen,thanks for letting us know they are on the mend and doing okay....tell her we all miss her...
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Karen,
I'm glad you got an email - please email her and tell her to post! Frequently! We miss her.

(I'd email, but figure we shouldn't gang up on her - especially since I've had that crud and know how bad it was - however coming on here cheered me up - a tad anyway - when I could stay out of the bathroom long enough lol)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 am

Geeeeesh,... I sure hope those little germies don't travel through cyberspace and jump out and get me through my keyboard! :o :lol:
Cedar518

Return to General Talk