I Now Have a House!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: I Now Have a House!

Postby mtngal » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am

It's a darling little house Chris, it looks so warm and cozy, have fun decorating it for your own!
Diana
mtngal

Postby oregontocal » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Here's a Photobucket slideshow of the inside of the little house.
http://s319.photobucket.com/albums/mm46 ... =slideshow

Note: those really aren't real bullet holes on the fridge, just stickers. Not sure where they came from, but I think I'm going to remove them. The bearded guy in the mirror is Jim and his wife Marcie is in the kitchen. Both workampers here.
oregontocal

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:16 pm

Very nice inside too....Chris.....do you get to paint if you want to?? So glad you are home, again, and happy.....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Echo » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Dang Chris that's nifty neat little house. Love the quirkiness of it and the nooks and crannies. You'll have to be sure to hide some gnomes, elves and fairies around the place. Sprites, pixies and leprechauns too!!!! LOL
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby oregontocal » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:25 pm

LOL, Echo! As a matter of fact, I've got two Tom Clark gnomes I could hide. But they're better to display.
Lori, I'm sure I could paint if I wanted to. However, one of the things that sold me on the house, besides the arms, was the colors. I lived in sterile white apartments for so long that the splashes of color are wonderful!
a housewarming GTG? Sounds like fun, especially since so many people are fairly nearby, in Texas, etc.

I was going to put the RV in storage and drive the pickup to San Diego for Christmas. However, after figuring out how long a drive it would be and how many motel rooms and meals I'd need to pay for, I decided to park the pickup at the house and just drive the RV, parking overnight at Wal-Marts, county parks, Marci’s son’s house in Tulsa, and so forth. That way I can eat and sleep in the RV and not spend a lot on meals and rooms. Isn’t that what it’s made for? <g> I'm glad this rig is small enough to drive comfortably, especially since it has cruise control where the pickup doesn't, and automatic transmission where the pickup has manual. So, it should be a fairly pleasant drive if the weather cooperates. Sure can't beat gas prices here of around $1.34/gallon for unleaded
oregontocal

Previous

Return to General Talk