test

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

test

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 pm

trying a test to see if we can post videos via photobucket. if this works it was at an old time fair in VT in September. If not if I can't delete it, you can, Beth! :D
Cedar518

Re: test

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:30 pm

It works! Just double click on the cover pic shown and it takes you right to the photobucket video. Wow,.... nice trick!
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Yep, enjoyed that clip. Was that the Tunbridge World's Fair? I used to go to that every year...lived just a few miles away. Just be aware that the link lets everyone see everything in your photobucket file. (Nice pic of Middy too!)
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Gentleladybear » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Great work. If I had known I could do this, would have videoed the music yesterday and posted it for you to hear.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Bethers » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Neat.

If you don't want the rest of your album to be able to be viewed, I think you could avoid it by putting the video in a new album (not sure on this - but I think it would work).
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:28 pm

yes, i saw that you could scan through the rest of my album,...but they are just pics for here anyhow. i don't think there is anything scandalous there! hee hee... :lol:

good idea about starting a new album Beth thanks for the hint.

Liz,.... yepper,... Tunbridge. Ed Larkin Contra Dancers.
Cedar518

Return to General Talk