Lunch with the Girls...

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Lunch with the Girls...

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Ernie & I took off this morning for a drive over the bridge to visit with Beth and Sparkle....Took a tour of the RV Park there...even saw the Famous Gold Fish Pond where Beth took her swim.....oops...didn't get a picture of that.... :o that will be on my list for next time.... :lol:
So we headed for town to see where the ferry is and took Beth and Jean to the Post Office...Then it was off to lunch....We all love lunch.... ;)
Beth, Lori and Jean....
We all ordered pizza and Beth, Ernie, & I had a beer....Sparkle stayed with lemonade...just in case we needed a sober driver... ;)

It was so nice to finally meet Sparkle (Jean).....we're planning on getting together for lunch again real soon....

We probably would have done more, but ........boy......is it still windy and cool here....so opted for warmth inside....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: Lunch with the Girls...

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Great to see all you enjoying lunch together!

Did you hear the little whispers? It was all of us saying we wish we could have been with you! :D
Cedar518

Postby carold » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:33 pm

We do always seem to have those pics of us either eating or drinking or both . :lol: :lol: Glad you had a great time. carold
carold

Postby Nasoosie » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Lucky yous! Sure wish I could have been there, too! Good to see what Sparkle looks like, as I don't remember seeing a picture of her before! Beth is looking healthy again, after her little bout with the stomach crud. And Ernie and Grammy are looking as good as always in their post pictures!

Thanks for the pictures!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Liz » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 pm

It's great to see so many of us meeting up whenever we can. Wish I was with you too. Enjoy your time together!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Bethers » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Was great seeing Lori and Ernie again. And next week VtChris is supposed to be here - so hopefully we'll all get together again. Love seeing everyone when possible.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm

looks like ya'all were having a good time, wishing I could have been there too.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Echo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 pm

~sigh~ someday i'll get out there. :(

Boy ya'll look to be having a good time!!! Only a couple of things missing? Me and Kelly!!! :lol: ;)

Love the pic. Hey is Beth gonna reenact the fish pond adventure so that a picture can be taken and posted??? Way kool. :twisted:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby asirimarco » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks for posting the pics. Beth are you and Sparkle related? Same eyes and smile.
asirimarco

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:04 am

Oh, I wish I was with you guys. I, too am glad to put a face to Sparkle. Have fun for me.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Not related that we know of - however she is Scottish, and I am part Scottish - so anything is possible :) She and I are having so much fun together. I'm going to bingo with her - she'll be going to poker with me tomorrow (maybe I'll even talk her into playing - she says she doesn't play cards, ha!)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to General Talk