PA GTG

Let's get together!

Re: PA GTG

Postby SeeyaGal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 am

Sure wish Dan and I were with you, I'll bet Dan & Ernie would have a good time together but from the looks of it he's having a grand time with the ladies!! Another Harem for Ernie! :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Echo » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:34 am

LOL Yep for sure Ernie is in his element and glory flirting with the ladies! He's a cut up. By time this weekend GTG is done he'll have added to his fan club and the harem will have grown!!!!! ;)
OMG I so wish I were up there joining in on all the fun. ~sigh~
I know at some point we will have another GTG somewhere close by to go to. But I wanna go to all of them! Dang
Have fun everyone and make sure you post those pictures...
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Paulette » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:25 am

Okay, I started taking pictures last night and the camera battery, as usual, died! So, It's all charged up and ready for the buggy ride now. Anyway, here's a couple I took last night. More to come.

Ernie

Lori

Gayle

Barb and Sharon

Like I said, more to come.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Sunseeker » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:32 am

Great pictures. It feels like we're sharing the fun with you. I can't wait to see pictures of 'OUR' buggy ride.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Barbzeee » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:46 am

Well I think we have a few problems with connection.. I done did it again.. I was just a going a mile a minute and poof it was gone...

Telling you all about our great breakfast that Sprinter (Sharon) prepared for us.. Panackes Sausage Eggs Fruit OJ..and we brough out our own mugs.. it was delightful...Sprinter..(Sharon) you can go anywhere with me...LOL You certainly take care of us all...

Oh, by the way..looking at those pictures so far..you all notice who had those drinks !!

I asked Gayle how she spelled her name..and I got it right..Hey Hey for that ! She is very neat to talk with and love hearing
her accent..you know that Boston/Mass... set LOL She's getting the hang of things..and liking it more..maybe we'll get
to see her at our Florida GTG ????????

Ernie was on the job again this morning.. after breakfast we just sat around a bit and while speaking about this place
which by the way is packed...is very neat..sit and a icecream truck comes by and then this morning an Amish buggy
came buy with goodies they were selling. now that surprised me..hey but they make a living and that's what counts.

Well we got on the topic of the cable..and Ernie was saying how great it was... I kind of looked didn't say a word..which as
you all get to know me ..that's kind of hard for me not too.....I looked and said.."Well mine is not that great and infact
i only get maybe 2 station ..but I was so tired that I just layed down and listened to the news and went to sleep..." Ernie the good man that he is (now Ernie you readig this ).. gets up and heads over to my rig... I get up and follow...
and guess what.. he asks me.." Did you click the switch for the cable..???" I think for a minute.."What switch"..now
see no matter how much you think you know..You may not !! I have never used a cable as I have Directv..but couldn't
use it here because of all the trees..... well talk about feeling like a dumb asp... Ernie was such a gent and kind
didn't say what I know he had to be thinking..."Dumb asp...Your rig and ya don't know where it is " Yeppers you're right I
don't..turn the key and if it all works AMEN... Well I know have TV but who's watching LOL

Ok..back to the GTG... the gals are going on their buggy ride...sure hope it's cool...ad hope that darling horse doesn't
have an indigestion...LOL yeah that happen to me..(no silly not me with the indigestion the horse) and lord help us the
aroma was not of this world... LOL any breeze would have been nice...

So gals pray that their ride is a good one !!

Catch up with ya later on

God Bless

PS I have to ask what message Ernies said I should post..I'll see him again...no doubt and then I'll quote him LOL

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Liz » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Looks like you're all off to a great start. Nice looking Roadtrek 190, the size I'd like, whose is it? I know it's not Sprinter's.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Okay....more photos.....taken by Sharon (Sprinter).....she asked me to post them for her. Here's her story line....
First, an outside tour of our rigs...
Barbzeee rig
Gayle's rig
Paulette, waving at you from her rig.
And me waving from ours....lol
Then the Amish Farmer and his wife came by with their Bake goods wagon....cookies, cakes, pies, breads and rolls plus in the cooler are eggs, etc.
Another wonder of the area, memories of our youth.....the Ice Cream Truck came thru...
Barbzeee brought along goodies for all the 4-legged kids....
They looked so good, Paulette tried one!!! (not really,lol)
The buggy they took their ride in....Sharon, Paulette, and Gayle....Barb, Ernie, and I opted out for chatting in our 5er.....A/C......it's sunny, but also the temp. is 92F and muggy....lol
And a photo of Quilts that are avalible in the area.....
I'm sure there will more photos to come.....just want to keep you all up to day.....Now, Ernie is whipping up some of his famous "cocktail Snacks" for the evening....and of course, we'll also have leftover salads from last night.....Never fear, we never starve at these GTG......lol

Enjoy!!!

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Wow, wow, wow! So wonderful to hear the commentaries and see the pics. I miss all of you - even those I haven't met before - and miss that countryside. I surely enjoyed being up there last summer.

Keep the info and pics coming - sure can tell you ladies (and Ernie) are having a ball.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Thanks for posting the great pics. Tell Sprinter thanks for taking them. I'm drooling over that new looking Roadtrek 190. That's the size I would like...with twin beds in the back.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby avalen » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:22 pm

the weather must be nice, I see shorts and shortsleeve shirts and nobody is
sweating! Thanks for the pics
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Sweating buckets here!!!! 2 showers a day.....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Barbzeee » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Ok... i'm now on Wifi..cause I've been losing my connections on Air Card... and my fingers are getting tired .... Today was a good one and it has been really warm with very high humidity.... in fact to the point that you have to take 2 showers... it's not doing well for me.. but I'm hanging in there...

The girls Paulette, Gayle and Sprinter (Sharon) went on their buggy ride... We ..(the 3 Musketeers) stayed back and in the AC ... As we know the only air you get is when some one waves LOL yeah it was that warm...but the girls enjoyed and we were happy for them... we heard all about it too...

Later the girls...(You know who) went to that Smorgasbourg.. geez I think that's how ya spell it..but to me it's just a buffet...and they are good and dangerous LOL too much food lookin at ya...and each dish better than the other...
However... the 3 musketeers..stayed at the camp and our dinner was good... in fact very tasty....and we just yacked about the usual...how to solve the world...Oh and then we actually witness some camper have his cook out under his awning..now folks when I tell you this flame was high..... I mean it almost touched his awning..if there had been a breeze...well we'd definitely seen the Northern Lights and I mean a Glow too... !

Tomorrow is our last day and our Goodbyes...sad how things must come to an end...but hey...the only end is the one you make cause there's always another place to have another GTG... it's certainly enjoyable..whether you sit around or run around... it's sure a great way of getting to meet the person you've been yacking too all this time...

Ok.. I'm really tired.. I don't do that well in all this heat...and sure glad I'm not paying this electric bill...Yikes..

See ya all in the morning at Coffee time...

God Bless and Sweet Dreams
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Bethers » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:24 pm

I'm kind of glad to hear I'm not the only one on a 2 or 3 shower a day regimen. Learned that I can take a shower in the afternoon without heating my water - scary, eh???

Glad to have an update on today and tonight - and hope you all get a good rest tonight and then tomrrow I want all the juicy gossip LOL

So glad everyone is having such a good time. Just knew you all would - as each and everyone of you is Good People!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Echo » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Dang but I'm jealous!
Ya'll look like your having entirely to much fun up there without me! Am really enjoying the pictures. No such thing as to many for something like this.
Ya should have had those little water spray bottles to help ya keep cooled off. A spritz here, a spritz there and then stuff it back in the cooler to chill until next time! HA! Ya would have had all day showers. hehehehe
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby SeeyaGal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:35 pm

What no water fights to get ya giggling so hard you wet you pants and blame it on the squirt gun!!? :lol: :roll:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

PreviousNext

Return to Get Togethers