Yea Linda might make it!!!! Barbie might be coming as well
I have space for one or two people...if that helps with the decision
not sure if Barbie is staying with me or not not heard or possibly Ava
anyway there is space
sheila
snowball

Re: Quartzite 2015---Jan 17 thru the 25th

Postby bikerchic777 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:42 am

Cool 8-) I probably won't know all the details until sometime in Jan ;) Yes, really hoping Barbie can make it, but she said she is also saving for a pop-up. We all understand those kind of priorities :D
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby caroljo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:10 pm

So the South LaPosa long term area is the place to go? I'm assuming it's a big area, so I was wondering how you find each other. Being new to GTGs, I have a fear of showing up and not finding anyone or else camped too far away to socialize easily. Also, I probably wouldn't stay for more than a few days, so it would be nice to time it well.

- Caroljo
caroljo

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:17 pm

caroljo wrote:So the South LaPosa long term area is the place to go? I'm assuming it's a big area, so I was wondering how you find each other. Being new to GTGs, I have a fear of showing up and not finding anyone or else camped too far away to socialize easily. Also, I probably wouldn't stay for more than a few days, so it would be nice to time it well.

- Caroljo

When you know your arrival date, someone would give you exact directions to where Sheila parks, and a phone number or two or three, lol. We'd make sure you found us!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:29 am

caroljo wrote:So the South LaPosa long term area is the place to go? I'm assuming it's a big area, so I was wondering how you find each other. Being new to GTGs, I have a fear of showing up and not finding anyone or else camped too far away to socialize easily. Also, I probably wouldn't stay for more than a few days, so it would be nice to time it well.

- Caroljo

Caroljo I'm in North LaPosa! and before then we will post directions and give out phone numbers
sheila
snowball

Postby avalen » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 am

- Caroljo

oh, oh, I know the feeling, when I went last time.... :lol: "what sign?" (you know the one) anyway, with phone #'s Beth
was talking me in and finally I see her walking down the road to me.....yes, it was overwhelming for me but it all worked
out fine and can't wait to do it again. :D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby chalet05 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:10 am

Maybe it depends on who gives the directions! :lol: I had absolutely no trouble finding everyone the first time I went.
Anita
chalet05

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 pm

With this nasty cold weather, I am getting closer to making a decision! Need to decide soon since there is a deal on airfare right now on Sun Country. I get paid on Tuesday, so will probably decide then, one way or the other.

Looks like I have offers from both Sheila and Beth for a couch to sleep on. Wondering what Linda is going to do also. Sheila, do you have your truck yet? I would be renting a car, so if you don't have wheels, you could ride around with me.

Will let you all know soon! :D
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby snowball » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:11 am

should have my truck later in the week when we can go up to get it
it is actually done but thanks for the offer Barbie
hope you decide in favor of Q :lol:
sheila
snowball

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:16 am

Was just looking at photos on line of Q. I can see me spending a lot of money there at the flea markets, and Rock & Mineral show! :o I love to shop!!!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby bikerchic777 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:17 pm

BarbaraRose wrote:Was just looking at photos on line of Q. I can see me spending a lot of money there at the flea markets, and Rock & Mineral show! :o I love to shop!!!

I know this for a fact! :lol: I'm still planning to go, Barbie :D I'm now hoping to work at the RV Show. Don't have confirmation on that, yet, but would be cool, because I would be there all week! I'm planning to take Myrtle, unless I sell her, so will need those directions. Do you still have my phone number, Sheila?
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby snowball » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:11 pm

if it ends with a 3 I do...so what would you do if you sell your motor home? find another one?
looking forward to seeing you and everyone else
sheila
snowball

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Sheila, she mentioned on the Campfire thread that she would like to get a 5th wheel or a TT instead.

-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby snowball » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:16 pm

BarbaraRose wrote:Sheila, she mentioned on the Campfire thread that she would like to get a 5th wheel or a TT instead.

I go up the page I know weird huh??? so read this first responded and then read the other!!! hope she finds what she wants
sheila
snowball

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:02 pm

48* in Q this morning...not bad, not bad. lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

PreviousNext

Return to Get Togethers