Hope's Facelift

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Hope's Facelift

Postby dayspring39 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Great changes... good for you!!
Kathleen
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby annk » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Beautiful. Congrats.
annk

Postby TarheelBornGal » Sun May 27, 2012 5:43 pm

It looks great, Sharon! Nice to see some of the mods that can be done if we end up buying an older model motorhome.

Thanks!
Emily
Emily
Still RV dreamin'...
TarheelBornGal

Postby sharon » Sun May 27, 2012 6:45 pm

TarheelBornGal wrote:It looks great, Sharon! Nice to see some of the mods that can be done if we end up buying an older model motorhome.

Thanks!
Emily

Oh my! Did Emily just call Hope old????? :o :mrgreen: I do believe she just hurt her feelings!!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Just don't let Hope read the posts tonight...she will never know her dignity will be intact. :lol:
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby TarheelBornGal » Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 pm

sharon wrote:Oh my! Did Emily just call Hope old????? :o :mrgreen: I do believe she just hurt her feelings!!

:oops: So sorry -- I should have said "pre-loved" or "wise". :)

Emily
Emily
Still RV dreamin'...
TarheelBornGal

Postby Birdie » Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Well, I think you ought to head Hope North and then go down into Ark to see the boy chick and then on down to TX for the GTG, then you could be home for thanksgiving. That would make Hope feel like she wasn't "old", particularly if you toad the "cheep" jeep.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby sharon » Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I just figured out that Hope is 7 years old...I just never think of her as being that old...I know some of you guys were around back in '05 when I bought her....and all the angst I went thru trading in "our rv" that Jack just loved so much. Well, she's been good to me and there's only been a couple of times I've regretted buying her. She has just under 50,000 miles on her...would you say that she's well used? :lol:

Oh, and Emily, I bought her brand spankin' new, she had a few miles from being driven from Indiana, but other than that I've put every single mile on her. She's a good "old" girl!! :D

Sorry Birdie, wish I could, but I've got commitments here unil July...sigh. Then it's off the boy chicks house!! Stinker is putting in full h/u's with 50A power and a pad for his mama....he figures maybe I'll spend more time there if he makes it comfy for me. :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Yakn1 » Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Sharon, sounds like you are going to be spoiled! 'bout time huh?!
I'm not lost, I'm on an adventure!
Yakn1

Postby bluepinecones » Sun May 27, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm guessing Hope isn't all that sensitive about her age.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Birdie » Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm

You know that she isn't even broken in yet. On those DP's it is usually about 100K miles before they are broken in. Me thinks boy chick wants to visit with Mom a little more and this is his way of "getting er done". That is so sweet of him to set that up. I need you to PM me the address so I'll know where to stop next time I am over that way needing some little ole spot to park for a couple of days! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

We will be looking forward to seeing you down at the Texas GTG!! Can't wait for that either. Time is too fast and too slow. What's a girl to do. Have you been for the 'big girl' check yet?
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby sharon » Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, Birdie, I can send you the address, but be aware that he lives down in a "hollar" and 2 miles of dirt road thru a forest to get there. Then you have to back up a hill and around a corner to park beside the house. He was going to put my spot down on the "flats", but I talked to him today and he's afraid if they get a lot of rain he would have to use the tractor to pull me out, so looks like I'm still gonna be up by the house...which is ok, at least there I know I get satelite and phone with your super duper booster! I think mostly he didn't want to cut a tree down so I could get the satelite in... :lol: Plus, he said this way he could keep a close watch on me so I didn't come wagging home with one of the local good ole boys! :lol: Like that's gonna happen, I've met most of them, not something to write home to mama about! :lol: :lol:

Big girl test on the 13th...waiting anxiously as I know how much fun it is!

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Travelinana » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 am

I looked at Hope's interior..wish I had gone inside at the AR gtg. I love the layout..looks so comfy. I'm not fond of booths, much prefer the table and chairs.
I am putting in a pad at my son's house too..but difference is my son lives about 500 ft behind me. I am getting my house ready to sell so I can travel more for a few years.
Now don't be too hard on the AR red necks..that's all the picking I have..ha ha I have a couple of friends who snagged some refined gents who were visiting so there's always 'Hope' :?
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby sharon » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 am

There's not a thing wrong with rednecks, I happen to be one transplanted to Ca. Son was a Ca surfer dude with long hair until he moved to Arkansas. Now he's as redneck as they come. I just happen to have met a few of the locals he knows. :lol: Nice guys, but....I need a little more in the way of toys besides a John Deere! :lol:

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Travelinana » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:10 am

sharon wrote:There's not a thing wrong with rednecks, I happen to be one transplanted to Ca. Son was a Ca surfer dude with long hair until he moved to Arkansas. Now he's as redneck as they come. I just happen to have met a few of the locals he knows. :lol: Nice guys, but....I need a little more in the way of toys besides a John Deere! :lol:

Heck, you could do like me and get your own John Deere.
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

PreviousNext

Return to Show off your Rigs