Jenny's Halloween photo's

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Jenny's Halloween photo's

Postby SeeyaGal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 pm

Graveyard is nothing but weeds! Good Grief I've got my work cut out for me!!

graveyard props

spooky

casita with pumpkin decor

Spider web

front porch

door wreath

front door decor
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Re: Jenny's Halloween photo's

Postby SeeyaGal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:42 pm

George the skeleton bored there is no Trick or Treaters

Table decor, the owl's eye's light up and whoo-who-whooo's, the skull candlelabra flickers-I have two of them

Spell book" Ghosts, Witches & Warlocks", it comes to life and shakes and eyes flash....reminds me of the book from my favorite Halloween movie HOCUS POCUS.

Candy dish lightup and makes sounds

Couple I met in 2005, winner of the 2004-2005 best Halloween campsite In LaConner WA

I miss the Trick or Treaters
2005 I had 300 trick or Treaters!

My friend has a 5th wheel so she carved this pumpkin
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby SeeyaGal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Halloween came and went way too quick...I refuse to take stuff down yet. At least with some of it I can still keep up because it can be used as Thanksgiving decor( leaves and flowers). Can't believe Christmas stuff is all over in the stores already!!

Christmas is big time down here. Our section is still quiet because they have not all arrived yet. Weather is in the high 90's. Hope it starts to cool down a bit.

I felt lost without the Trick or Treaters and the smell of Autumn leaves and hearing them crunch under my feet. Slept better with the cool air and not the air-conditioner!

Back is finally feeling better after all the weeding and setting stuff up. Anyway enjoy the photo's
Seeyagal
SeeyaGal

Postby carold » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Loved the DECOR, Jenny. I agree, it's never the same without the kids coming for their stuff. Maybe next year you could borrow someone's house that lives in a kid friendly neighborhood. :roll: :lol: carold
carold

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:32 pm

I LOVE the trailer trash pumpkin.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby AlmostThere » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:07 pm

Great decorations. I had a ton of kids this year in SW WA. I think because the weather was so nice it brought out the littler kids, and also with it being on a Friday the older kids were out doing their Friday night stuff. I had some toddlers that could barely walk. They were darling. One little guy was dressed like dracula (no scary face stuff, just the outfit). He was adorable.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures.
Jenny, I'm so in love with that casita!
AlmostThere

Postby Echo » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Looks like spydie got a little to close to that cactus!!! ouch, ouch, wooooohoooo ouch :lol:

Love the Halloween decor Jenny!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Bethers » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Jenny, you really do such a great decorating job. I just love it. You'd get along great with one of the guys at my park - he goes all out also. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of his place - sorry.

I did go to my g/f and her dh for Halloween night - and Peaches and I got to hand out candy to lots of cute kids in their costumes. That was fun.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:29 pm

It's hard to decorate outside being 94-97 degees! Some things I can't put out like George has to stay in the shade and the pumpkins. I used to have so much more but when we sold the house I sold alot..hated giving up the coffins. When we cleared out the storage I got rid of some too. To get rid of all of it would be like taking part of my soul away so I had to keep some stuff. I would give anything to help create a Haunted house here and all the money would go to the food banks. Haunted Houses hated it when I walked thru because I kept going slow taking in mental notes to create the next great spooky thing for our yard or garage. I used to know a guy who ran a haunted House but never got the chance to ask for a job there but I did delight in going through it.

look who hitched a ride on the back of the motorhome!

I'd like to create this for next year, I have a smoke machine to make it look really eerie

Here was our first year Halloween here in 2006 was 90 degrees then
Seeyagal
SeeyaGal

Postby Sunseeker » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:26 am

Jenny, I can only imagine you in awe of Halloween...I got to see you first-hand at your awe of the Christmas display at Lafayette, LA in 2006. You SO inspire the child in me!!!

Please, keep doing this. Your neighbors and the children you encounter are really fortunate to be around you. Dan likes it too ;) , he just makes you think you are too eccentric. :D :o I really love it that he gets dressed up and has fun too! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby SeeyaGal » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 am

Well I do know Dan likes his Grinch blow up in the yard with his Bah-Humbug sign for Christmas LOL, I need to find a blow up with snowmen.
Gill & Bob have not arrived, I guess I could have had Halloween over at Jojoba Hills. They were having a dinner and costume party there but I thought Gill was coming so I wanted to get stuff done.
Don't know where she is????
I'll always be nutty about Halloween!! Wish I could change my birthday to Halloween lol.
Seeyagal
SeeyaGal

Return to General Talk