So Excited!!!!!!!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

So Excited!!!!!!!

Postby asirimarco » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:23 pm

I am so excited. I just got an order for 3 items from my jewelry web site. I started making the jewelry and the site for something to do the year I had 5 surgeries, kept my mind off of other things. But I've put a lot of time and effort in it over the years even tho I'd never sold anything. In fact wasn't really interested in selling. So I could hardly believe it when I got the notification from PayPal.
Egad - I have to go to PO tomorrow and mail the stuff off. Can't believe it really happened.
Just had to share it with someone besides Bill who is now in hiding cause I kept jumping up and down and punching him yelling "I sold something! I sold something."
We are home from Parke County so need to catch up on albums and blog.
asirimarco

Re: So Excited!!!!!!!

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Now why would you be surprised,.... those are lovely pieces! Nice work, Carol!
Cedar518

Postby asirimarco » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm

I need to let every one know how much help I received from Beth while I was building my web site. She had many suggestions and much encouragement that kept me at it. And how to set it up so that it could be found on the web among the bezillion other jewelry sites. The number of jewelry sites is amazing - that's why I'm so surprised I was found and :D :D [b]someone actually bought something :o
Again many many thanks Beth and BlueVoda (can I say that?)
asirimarco

Postby Sparkle » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Congratulations. You have a right to be excited. Its like when Sally Fields got an award and bubbled, You like me! You really like me! I thought it was cute even though she took a lot of flak for it.
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Carol,
That truly is exciting - and yep, you're in one of the hardest fields on line to sell. Glad I was able to be any help at all - and that's where Carol and I met, all - on the forum for the web builder she uses.

Yep, you can mention it here -

I hope that now that you had this sale - you can get many more for the holidays (if the market keeps coming back so people spend some money!)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:07 pm

you have a right to be excited, I've looked at your stuff and I think its beautiful.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby carold » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Carol, that is fantastic! :D I find it hard to pick out jewelry. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from, I just want it all. Maybe I should just buy your whole collection. :lol: :lol: This is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Word will get out, especially when someone is wearing one of your pieces. Does Beth get any commission? :D carold
carold

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Yaaahooo........for Carol....all her time and hard work finally paid off..... ;) :D I'm so happy for you!!!

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Return to General Talk