Sharing good news.....

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Sharing good news.....

Postby mtngal » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi everybody, for whatever reason my internet connection is working well this evening, soooo, I will share my good news.
Some of you may remember I had a horse trailer and big truck that I needed to sell before jumping into the purchase of my
"Casita", well (drum roll please!), I sold the trailer last week and the truck today!!!!!! This is a mini miracle to me with
all the Wall street woes it seemed very unlikely to happen but I had faith that there were special people out there looking for exactly my rigs. And after several months we all came together! The universe just amazes me!

Now, my work will be to have patience to wait for the outside world to settle back into a bit of normal and then I will be shopping for my "new to me" Casita! Oh happy day!
Diana
mtngal

Re: Sharing good news.....

Postby Mollysmom » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:14 pm

Fantastic !!! Congratulations !!! Yippee !!! Woo Hoo !!!
I'm so glad you were able to sell the truck and trailer - I've no doubts you'll find your Casita !soon !!
Thanks for the good news !!! Yee Ha !!!
Mollysmom

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Oh happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news on your sale......Let us know when you go shopping.....you know we all like to help..... :lol: :lol:

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby AlmostThere » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Great news, Diana, I'm so happy for you! Your dream of an RV is so close now.
God does answer prayer, just in His own time! :lol:
AlmostThere

Postby oregontocal » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 pm

That's great! And now the fun starts. I've got a friend from workamping in Kanab, Utah last year who fulltimes in his Casita. He's painted some some slogans on it and uses it for his silver smithing business as well. Oh, and he also has two cats.
oregontocal

Postby Getupngo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Oh, I'm so tickled for you. Isn't it wonderful when things start coming together?
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:08 am

That's great news, Diana! I know that the "outside world" is going nuts right now but with those things sold you will be ready to take on the Casita when it appears in front of you. And those things do have a way of happening. I'm so happy for you!
Cedar518

Postby carold » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 am

Congratulations, Diana! :D :D Now might be a good time to buy with the economy the way it is. Lots of people/rv centers need to sell their inventory and might be willing to make you a deal. Have fun looking and dreaming. carold
carold

Postby Redetotry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:13 am

Wonderful news! Hope you fufill the rest of your dream soon.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby retiredhappy » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:31 am

Congrats Diana! :D :D Shopping for your rig is so much fun. Make a list of "have to haves" and "would like to have". It keeps you focused. Carold is right, now is a good time to buy. What are you going to pull your casita with? Keep us all posted on your progress.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby avalen » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:18 am

oh that is definately good news!
Happy hunting for your casita, and don't forget Camping World has inventory they
bought out from rv dealers and they are selling it at really big discounts, like 50%
and have even seen some at 75%, and its NEW! not used. I also look stuff up on
rvonline.com and of course I see many units I'd love to have but thats just what
I do to dream.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:31 am

OH, oh, that's sooooooo exciting. Things are falling into place. I just love that. Hopefully your dream Casita will fall right into your lap at a great price soon. And, yep, I think rv prices may be some of the best ever right now - so keep your eyes open.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby asirimarco » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:56 pm

Great news. Bet you can't wait to get shopping and going. There are some really good bargins out there now.
asirimarco

Postby mtngal » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:52 pm

OK, it's a done deal! My truck went to live in Valley Springs and I went to the bank! Thanks for all the happy replies, it's fun to share this kind of news with folks who understand. While I'm in Austin I will begin shopping for a Toyota 4Runner to be
my TV. I'm thinking the selection will be larger than here and also I want to register it in TX. Also will be watching the Casita website classifieds, craigslist, and ebay along with local papers for a used Casita. Too much fun!
Diana
mtngal

Return to General Talk