I'm Exhausted!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

I'm Exhausted!

Postby carold » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Ok, this group is way to talkative. I can't even get off for a few hours and when I come back-----its full to the brim. :lol: You gals need a day off. Grab a glass of wine or whatever, sit outside and keep them fingers off the computer. Remember that song. "You talk too much, you worry me to death , you talk too much you just worry my pet ." HA Of course, I could just not sign in - hmmmmmm. Nope. carold
carold

Re: I'm Exhausted!

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Hee hee....... don't have a foggy notion what you are talking about,..... yeah, right! :lol:
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:29 pm

WHAT? Us talk too much? How could that be. I've had to work the last two mornings at 6:45 am so couldn't get my morning fix. Boo hoo.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Yep Carold.. You obviously missed my Warning Notice... LOL See I told ya.. Miss a day and you is in big trouble... I mean to tell ya... but it's good seeing everyone relaxing and staying out of the heat and sucking up that air..so when you are in pleasant company ya chat...sooooooooo here they are or here we are..just a gabbing away.. :lol:

Maybe it's time you relaxed and enjoyed our company too... Hey... you give up coffee ????? LOL

Hope you enjoyed your trip...

God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby avalen » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:39 pm

:lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby khenrie » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 am

LOL carold, you are sooo right.

I finally just gave up trying to keep up with these gals. Pop in when I can, read what I can, share what I can and smile and laugh alot along the way! :P
Choose to be happy!

Kimberly
Wife to Randy, mom and grandma
1999 Four Winds Chateau 31'
Photos from our 2011 Travels http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1935970031534.2115989.1010845598&l=5be7ea1322
khenrie

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 pm

I've been reading it all since it started - and I'm not going to be able to keep doing that - think today will be the start of having to look at only some posts. Hate having to do it - cuz they are all so good and I always feel I miss something - but it becomes a fact of life.

But I know that if I miss something, chances are it'll be mentioned in Zeee's morning post and I can catch up that way :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Me talk to much!?.....naaaah I wouldn't do that ! Har har har :lol: :roll: :lol:
Had a teacher tape my mouth closed when I was in the 2nd grade if that gives you a clue!! :o
My Mom and I were talking about that the other day and got us laughing about it :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Why doesn't that surprise me? ;)
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:32 am

Haha Jenny,... sounds like me. always talking! I had lunch with a school chum on Monday,.... she and I both got a -0- on a social studies test when we were in 5th grade,...we'd finished our tests and turned them over on our desks and we were waiting for the teacher to walk around and pick them up. so,..... you guessed it,.. we started whispering. Margie thinks we were talking about a Nancy Drew mystery book,... I don't remember what we were whispering about. But,.... ZAP! there was the teacher and she thought we were talking about the test,.... so we had to go up in front of the class and tear up our own tests. Ooooohhhhh, I was mortified..... and was I scared to go home that night. That was in 1952. We both still remember it and will forever! :o
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:48 pm

I know what you're talking about...can't keep up. I'm keeping my grandson (13 yrs old) this week and can't get on here very often. When I do, I only have time to read one or two posts before I'm "needed" again. It's going to be a long week, ha,ha. Taking him scalloping in Crystal River tomorrow. I'll try to get some pics for ya.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby oliveoil » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:23 pm

I'M GOING TO BE GONE FOR FOUR DAYS------- DON'T ANYONE SAY ANYTHING WHILE I'M GONE THAT I WILL MISS OUT ON--OK??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We go sign the contracts on the new home in Branson this week end------ see ya ll later- have a great week end!!!!!!! OO
oliveoil

Postby SeeyaGal » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm

ME BE QUIET :!: :o :shock:
Dan where's the duct tape? :lol: :roll: :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Gentleladybear » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:32 am

Liz while out scalloping if you see 3 women on a boat trying to scallop they are probably from my office. Don't think any of them know what they are doing but they are going. Can't wait until Monday lunch and find out what happened. It is like an ongoing forum at lunchtime to see what these three have done the night before. This is a bunch of kids, they have grands and just are enjoying life, I laugh at a lot of the antics these three do.

Have a great time, those scallops are so good.

Nan
Nan
Gentleladybear

Return to General Talk