Cheap Motorhomes!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Cheap Motorhomes!

Postby Sparkle » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 pm

I don't know if you get the Newsletter from rvtravel.com, but there is an article about really cheap used Motorhomes under $10.000. Some have quite low milage. They are older, but if you just wanted to get into this lifestyle it's doable. There is also a section on how Quartszite had gone downhill. The Venders permits went way up. The RV dealers took up all one side of the street, and are now going out of business due to lack of sales. They say Vicksburg will be the new Quartszite.
Sparkle

Re: Cheap Motorhomes!

Postby Liz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 pm

I'd never seen that website/magazine before. Interesting, thanks.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Sparkle » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 pm

They e-mail the magazine. I tried to do a link, but it wouldn't go blue. It's free.
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

You can sign up for the newsletter at: www.rvtravel.com

You can also read the current newsletter from that page without signing up - just click the Current Newsletter link - scroll down past the signup - and there's a link to the current newsletter. Which you can also read here: http://rvtravel.com/publish/newsletter/issue365.shtml

Sparkle, the link doesn't turn blue until you send the post in.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sparkle » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Well ...duh! My hair is blond -ish. http://www.rvtravel.com Well you CAN teach an old dog
Sparkle

Postby Bethers » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 pm

hmmmmmmmm, glad it's you calling yourself a dog and not me ....
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mtngal » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks for great link Sparkle, I had not seen this one either! An article in a recent newsletter has confirmed my suspicions about why people are asking so much over book value for their newer RVs.....they owe more than they are worth. What a bummer for something that was meant to be fun!
Diana
mtngal

Return to General Talk