Weather Info

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Weather Info

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 pm

I have found this terrific website on weather. http://www.srh.noaa.gov/epz/wxcalc/wxcalc.shtml

A lot of you women may already be familar with this site but I wasn't and thought I would share. You could spend a great amount of time on here just wandering around. Oh, well, for those of you who yearn for something while you are up at all hours of the night, have fun. :D
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Re: Weather Info

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Isn't that the best site? I've wandered around there for a couple of years. Especially during hurricane season.
Cedar518

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 pm

This is one of the weather sites Ernie uses while traveling....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Lotus » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm

I like this site much better than the weather channel site. The weather is so critical to me now!! :lol: I've also been meaning to say I like your avater....great pix! Maybe you've had it for awhile, but it just now jumped out at me.

Lotus
Lotus

Postby Bethers » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Yep, great site. It's one of the one's I used during hurricane season, also. And yes, you can spend a lot of time in there.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby dcricket » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:44 am

It's a keeper. Made it to my RV favorites folder.

Speaking of weather..WOW the Wind is a Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwling outside tonight. Santa Ana winds. I love the warm air of the weather front (it's 12:44pm and 60 degrees outside). Windy Windy Windy. DH said the winds were projected to gust upwards of 60mph in the mountain passes. Sure hope that truck trailer wind break of Chris at that desert tower In ko Pah?? sp
is holding back some of the winds and keeping her protected. Can hear my wind chimes out on the back patio just ding dongin away.

Thanks for sharing the link. 8-)
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Return to General Talk