GLORIOUS DAY

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: GLORIOUS DAY

Postby Redetotry » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:15 am

Beautiful!! thanks for the pictures, the cool weather makes it even more enjoyable no doubt. We are having an unusually cool August, it was 60 degrees this morning and I came back in for a light jacket! I love it and I'm very grateful. It is normally 90 plus with high humidity here in So. Illinois.
As I walked my little dog I noticed a fox watching us from under our large birch tree this morning. I stamped my foot and yelled, thankfully it ran the other way! He probably was thinking ahh breakfast!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Bethers » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 pm

I used to have a red fox that lived in my back yard. It never made any attempt on any of the pets - but we never saw any mice in that house either. Carol, you might want to invite a red fox to live near the motorhome :)

I think they are such beautiful animals. This one would lay under the corner of a porch for hours during the day, but if we came out, would go underneath. I used to call Moxie - Foxy Moxie - cuz she looked so much like a white fox. And when I got Peaches, one name I considered was Foxy - because she looks so much like a red fox, but that name still makes me think of Moxie - so I didn't want to do that to Peaches or me :) And the longer I've had her, the less like a fox she looks to me. Probably the pom in her.

I forgot all about the red fox from my back yard so many years ago. Somewhere - in a box - in someone's closet - I should still have pics of it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 pm

As much as we want to go to the East coast, the way it looks it will be a couple more years before we get there Carol but we'd have fun together and you know the guys are gonna talk Alfa this Alfa that all night :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby snowball » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 pm

so pretty!!! I could "camp" there as well
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to General Talk