Gourds galore

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Gourds galore

Postby Echo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Good grief I hope she leaves her hair just the way it is. It's beautiful and shows her face off perfectly. You and your Mom both have beautiful hair. ~sigh~
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 pm

I swear I gave my Mom the gray hair! I was a hyper child that drove her crazy, we weren't always friends but I was taught to respect my Elders so I minded. Mom also taught Tough Love and to solve your own problems. I think I have a greater respect for her for doing that!! I still apologize and say " Oh Mom I hope I did not do this or that!" She justs smiles and laughs and say " NO, you didn't, and if you did I would have kicked your butt!!" :lol: I think we are enjoying getting old together! My Sister said I sound just like Mom, and Mom said "Good!" :lol:
Last edited by SeeyaGal on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:03 pm

I would love to do one of those glamour shots of Mom & I....that would be so fun!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Previous

Return to General Talk