Beach Days

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Beach Days

Postby Mollysmom » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Right now I'm in Lincoln City, Oregon - it's a wonderful place !! Molly and I go to the beach at least once a day and I thought I'd post some pictures from our beach days

Today Flo and Rida went with us .....

Scenery pictures ....

I couldn't get a picture of Molly and me together so I took this one of Molly and my shadow - HA !!! I do have to point out that I have a jacket tied around my waist, just in case you thought I either had a freakishly large bottom half or was wearing some sort of skirt :lol:

I'm really enjoying the Oregon coast ! It's a beautiful area :D
Mollysmom

Re: Beach Days

Postby Lotus » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Beautiful! So different from the beaches that I've seen. Glad to see that you are enjoying Oregon so! Can't wait to hear more and more and see more pix.

Becky
Lotus

Postby snowball » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 am

what a fun picture!!!
Love the way you find interesting things to do
When do you start your workkamp can't remember enjoy the moment ok
sheila
snowball

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:38 am

Great Pictures, Trudy!!! You and Molly are so enjoying the beach!!!

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:49 am

How creative to get a picture of your shadows. I'll ask total strangers to take pictures for me. Gorgeous beach. Is there camping on the beach for RVs?
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Mollysmom » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:05 am

Karen, I haven't seen any on the beach camping here - doesn't mean there isn't any, I just haven't seen it.
There's one small area where you can park your car but no RV's
Mollysmom

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Karen,
There are some rv parks right next to the beach in OR, but I never saw any camping on the beach like you can do in Texas.

I've been to Lincoln City - I do like it. Just drove through with the rv, but have stayed in one of the fancy hotels on the beach before - with a group of g/f's from IL - the 4 of us had a reunion in OR several years back. Great fun. The hotel I was at did great designs in the sand by the hotel everyday.

I've got lots of pics of my dogs when I walked them on those beaches, and sometimes I will ask someone to get a pic of me with them - now with Peaches. The shadow pic is neat. I noticed when I took Peaches picture on the beach the other day, she was standing in my shadow. So, I guess I'm kind of in that picture like you two are :)

So glad you're enjoying your beach time.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Don't forget they hide the glass floats in Lincoln City soon, if you find one you are suppose to contact the city because yours will have a special number on the bottom so they can keep count how many were found, they will send you a special note back who created it.
Glad you are having a great time now that the weather is perking back up.

I still want to take a glass blowing class there in South Beach/Newport where we went....on my bucket list!! I'm going to see if I can find one of those jewelry classes in Yuma to make the fused glass pendants. Loved them!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby asirimarco » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:52 am

neat beach pictures. love the beaches in Oregon. a lot of them you can drive out on and they can be used as highways at times. Bill loves to drive on the beach in the water - then complains about cleaning the car afterward - go figure.
asirimarco

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Trudy,.... what fun,.. I like the pic of you and Molly,...well, your shadows! I'm so glad you are having a good time now and relaxing. Just keep on enjoying life every day,... ok? :D
Cedar518

Return to General Talk