The Ocean

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: The Ocean

Postby Echo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:18 am

Isn't great!!!!

I love the ocean and the beach. My Mom was a nut for the ocean and beach. Every summer we would head for the New England coast for vacation, so I'm more familiar with NE. But it never ceased to amaze me? That first sight of the ocean. At first scent the anticipation just made us tingly. Even now as an adult I feel the same way. I am so looking forward to someday traveling as much of the coastline as I possibly can of this country. I want to see ocean and beach in every coastal state there is. LOL

So glad that for now your over that miserable hump of HURRY, HURRY. You can now slow down and relax right where you have always talked about. It's been a long exciting, bumpy, upsetting, learning, buying, doing, hating, loving and exhausting trip this past year or so. I am so impressed and proud of you for all that you have accomplished. You go girl! :D Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do something you've dreamed of.

Dip them toes in that ocean once for me. (pssst? where's Molly's sexy beach babe clothes?)
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:26 am

Good for YOU! i'm so glad that you reached your goal of getting to the Pacific Ocean,... now come on over to the Atlantic side and we'll GTG! :D Any and all of you are welcome any time!
Cedar518

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Yipppeee, Trudy. You look so very happy & relaxed. See it was well worth it. Molly even has a grin on her face. :lol:
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Previous

Return to General Talk