Where's Janice?

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Where's Janice?

Postby Getupngo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:43 pm

It really does. But OMG there's a lot of work involved in it! Just a little every day ....
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Bethers » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Janice, I missed your previous post, also :oops: And I was thinking that you were having a difficult time on the stop (the one you didn't end up making).

I'm so glad you're home safe and sound.

Unlike you, I feel more comfortable in my little rv than I do in houses anymore LOL - Probably only because this is my home now. You still have your home and your smaller home.

Hope you get internet soon so that you can be on with us often again.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Janice..... Guess maybe if ya checked my Morning Post ... did ask about ya..Glad you are safely home... So you're covering up your rig and not heading out till Spring ? Shame you can't make the GTG in Texas.. I'm sure all the sista's would have loved to met up with you... aaah perhaps another time.. or maybe a few will be in your area.. ya just never know... Well enjoy your home and get connected soon...

God Bless
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby SeeyaGal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Glad you are safe back home, going to be rather bitter sweet because you are in your "other" cozy nest and the dogs can roam but now you are not on anymore fun adventures. Guess you will just have to tell us where the favorite places to stop off at in your neck of the woods is in your town.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby snowball » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Well Janice it's good that you are home!!! didn't realize it till this moment. We will be in that neck of the woods in a week to 10 days looking forward to it . Will be good to see the UT kids and our old friends. So shall we meet up? will pm you when we get there and figure out a place. Perhaps mine...
Sheila
snowball

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:41 am

I haven't been around much lately as I got very busy with life stuff. Sounds like you had quite an adventure & I'm glad you are home safe & sound.
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 am

Janice,... I'm so glad you made it home safely! I'll bet your bedroom seems so big and the ceiling so high. I always have trouble sleeping after I get back from camping. I much prefer my smaller space for sleeping. But the extra square footage is great for walking around, right? :D

Sorry, I might have missed your last post as for the time being I"m working two jobs,... and computer time is spotty. Sorry,... I am absolutely interested in you and all of our group here!
Cedar518

Postby Sunseeker » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 am

It's nice to hear you made it home o.k. and you're able to spread out a little. You've had an adventurous summer and deserve a break. What's the wintertime plan? Will you be working somewhere, or just take a break?

We'll be looking forward to your posts when your internet is up and running again. Take care.
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Getupngo » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Sheila, give me a shout when you get back to the Beehive State. I'd love to get together.

The down side about being home is that the house still has Too Much Stuff in it. So it's paring down, paring down .....
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby mtngal » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:20 pm

Hey Janice, I'm catching up too, very glad to hear you are happy to be home. But I'm still envious of your summer at Friday Harbor!
Diana
mtngal

Postby Echo » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:45 am

Hey Janice glad to see your home safe and sound. Now comes the time of re-acclimation to bigger spaces. LOL
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 am

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Does it feel strange to be in a stick house?
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:42 pm

Home again, Home again.....safe and sound......now take time for Janice....and make plans for your next adventure...

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm

Janice, glad you got home okay. I've forgotten what big rooms feel like and so far, I don't miss them.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Previous

Return to General Talk